Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whats the chances of a clone herming when tqken 4 Weeks into flower?
Only one Afghan clone lived at my partners somehow..

If she herms ill lose a really nice big bud pheno of the 33.

If the donor is not a hermie the clone should not hermie.

When taking clones in 4 weeks flower, it just takes a lot longer to root. Could also try re-vegging the donor plant

as long as the "mom" was a strong female genetic plant. You should not have any worries. Just don't abuse her while the reveg process takes place.

Good Morning Fellow Bongers :ciao:

Bright and sunny here, but still a bit cold:)

Morning duck 430 in the morning here in about 42 degrees... everyone have a bong in day

Love this modern technology speaking my post into my smartphone

sweet...Been thinking of getting a new phone but cannot decide which one. Then last night I seen where m puppy chewed through my phone charger, so I guess I will be getting a new phone sooner then later.

on the pc now---i got a android galaxy s 2 for free from att---running credit cards with it for my business---listen to satalite radio while in the grow---gps---2 cameras i think---and a bunch of other crap too---not much of a tekky so i am sure i am only using a fraction of what it is capable of---pretty cool to hit the web to check MARP or google by voice when some random question pops in my head---:bong: :bong:

Jeez, i know for sure I am old now... you can swipe a credit card with your smart phone? Speak your post? Very cool Orange.

:ciao: Hey Rose! Good Morning. How are the girls doing?

Sorry I'm late BHC. Better late than never. Time for BONG RIPS!!

:bong: :heart: :banana:

Hey orange- if ya play words with friends or hanging with friends let me know. :)

I've been loyal to the iPhone for a few yrs. I could never go back to a reg phone that wasn't smart... Smarter then me let me add, lol. I still don't have this one even close to figuring out. :p

This one I can ask questions and she answers me. I said " knock knock" once and she said "who's there". Lmfao.

U should get one pc. Figure out which provider u like and has the best deal then go to their store and try them all out.

I'm never on my laptop anymore, I can take my computer (phone) everywhere I go! :D

Good morning everyone! Toke for me. I can't, my kids have friends over. :p

.......I'm with you talking about that fancy schmancy phone.....amazing that it will take credit cards....how nice for a business...we had to pay bank of amerika a fee each month plus they deducted a small fortune for sales and cash deposits....the whole system sucked

.....did another drawing tonight and one last night

Left-to-Right-Lines-copy-002 copy.jpg

late-feb-drawing.jpg

looking good painterdude---i totally enjoy your skills---the fee for the cc is about 3% per transaction---direct deposit---no monthly fee---crazyness

I do good to turn the things on. Around here you don't get to use them unless your in the bigger cities.

Pdude, the rainbow colored one is my fav out of everything I've ever seen on yours!

High folks, it's late I really should b going to bed.

:D

Nite!

Good morning BHC :ciao:

A wet day today:(

BIU BHC :bong:

Latest posts

Back