Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
smoke em if you got em---need some mojo for court in a couple hours you guys and girls---:bong: :bong:

Orange, I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes.

Bubba I love me some puppies! Enjoy.

We have baby cockatiels and are they ever UGLY....scary. They neighbor boy looked at them and hasn't spoken since. Ha. (that's what his gramma said)

Rosebud said:
Orange, I will be thinking of you and sending good vibes.

Bubba I love me some puppies! Enjoy.

We have baby cockatiels and are they ever UGLY....scary. They neighbor boy looked at them and hasn't spoken since. Ha. (that's what his gramma said)

Aww lol, poor boy!
The runt of the litter didnt make it..:( :(

I am sorry you lost the littlest puppy, that is hard, but you know it is better then a lifetime of a sick dog. That is sad. Hug the ones you have for me.

orangesunshine said:
smoke em if you got em---need some mojo for court in a couple hours you guys and girls---:bong: :bong:

oh man, hope all goes well!

Orange best of luck in court.

Here is your work orders for the day

BIU

Hoping the best for ya Orange :)

4u you will use anything for an excuse to BIU more.:laugh:

Ozzy that is one work order I can accomplish:D

What kind of pups ? Bubba

I had a cockatiel years ago,Rose every time I did a bong he would cough and it sounded just like a human cough:)

BIU:bong:

just got back---thanks for all the mojo--got a good card today---keeps me in the game for another day

hugged em all for ya Rose.

Duck they are American pit/bulldog mix.

Glad you made it home after court Orange!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

...just lost my whole post.....am thinking many naughty words right now
...thanks for the 'truck' stories
...ozzy, have fun this weekend
...4u....be safe

I all ways have fun P-dude it's against my religion not too.

The Afternoon forcast Bong hits with a smoky hazes followed by napping in the sun

Good job orange!

And bubba, puppies? Cute! Can u show us updates every few days?

4u, that's so sad. Was the guy caught? The lost troopers friends and family are in my thoughts. :(.

Ducky, I miss you. Still like peanut butter cookies? ;)

Rose, thanks.. I'm still craving wings. :D

Pdude, I actually prefer your new art over the cartoon like faces. I think that first one I'd hang up in my home. I love it, ESP now that I learned the story..

Whoever else I'm forgetting- I hope u had a good week. :)

This weekend is gonna rock- everyone is going camping and it's just me here.
:):):):)!!!

I would but I don't think a certain person would want to cross my path. He's got one coming

Hey everyone. Sorry havent been posting today much. Pups are being a handful. The runt didnt make it :/.

Still 7 very cute puppies.

Just got hit with an eviction notice, neighbors complained again today over my pits. :/

Even though I pay my pet rent n everything, I got handed the choice to get rid of my dogs or be out by the 29th.

sorry mods but, Fudge (sry ducky)

today has been horrible.

2 pitbull complaints in 2hrs of vicious dogs growling at neighbors... Um I have a privately fenced in yard, if they got that close to get barked at, best be thankful its 6ft lol. I fear the day some1 meets my home security system. Lol.

Pics tmrw of EVERYTHING.

Morning BHC:ciao:

Did someone say party at SmokinMom's :woohoo:

I love peanut butter cookies:D

Bubba you need to change the wording in your post. We know you are mad and upset, but still is no reason to break our rules :aok:

Sorry to hear about the runt, they always seem to be the cutest.

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back