Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
.....hey bubba what stupid state do you live in?.....in Oregon it's a whole process to get rid off a renter, the Sheriff has to serve them an eviction notice then they can get a lawyer and eventually you end up in a court before a judge and the tenant still has one last chance....it took me two months, never got my back rent (over $2000) and she destroyed the kitchen with garbage all piled up on my white cedar floor plus she was crying after she lost in court and then they gave her another ten days to get rid of her furniture....never rented the house to anybody ever again and since it's on our property we now use it as a guest house for visiting family or friends in need....I don't like tenants very much and she didn't have a pit bull

.....hey mom, if you want to print the drawing send me your e-mail and I'll send you a high resolution jpg.....it seems that you and ozzy like this one

Good morning BHC :ciao:

Party on SmokinMom :D

Thank you Bubba for editing your post:)

BIU BHC :bong:

The good ol double O. (;

Hey Duck, your welcome.

Jus hit me like a brick in the face. It was no more than two hours after he came the first time

I just might do that pdude, thanks.:)

I went to bed at like 7:15am and woke at 1. I feel pretty good. It was a nice solo party here last night. Have any of you seen the movie Bag Of Bones? I think it's Steven King. It's in 2 parts and I watched it straight thru. I highly recommend it if you like ghost/horror movies without the gore. I jumped quite a few times. :D

I got Thai food last night. I think I'll go warm some up.

Happy Saturday y'all.

A smokinMom slumber party

hXXp://www.youtube.com/user/YourDailyLaughz?feature=relchannel

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can just imagine:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh Ozzy

Good morning BHC:ciao:

Gearing up for Daytona:D

At least there will be something new on TV

BIU BHC :bong:

Anyone else watch nascar and holler at the TV "Come on big wammy" ?

Todays forcast :bong::bong::joint::joint:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao:

Rubbins Raceing:D

Im with ozzy...I like the WALL....if it aint a 7 car pile up...aint worth watching.....enjoy the Race Duck:bolt::bong:

Well Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry, I was exhausted and party pooped :(. Lol
Hiiiiii Everyone! got the girls rehomed :):):)

Just got to move the house now lol.

Morning BHC:ciao:

BIU :bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: morning Duck you get you work order?

If not here it is: BIU BIU BIU NAP repeat

Ozzy I got started early on that work order:D

Didn't want to get swamped with work in case more orders came in:laugh:

Latest posts

Back