Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trim..trim...trim....Im about two weeks away duck..:clap:

:ciao: P-dude

glad company arrived safe...somewhat:rolleyes:

Foxglove are blooming here as well:D

say hello to wifey please:bolt::bong:

Here is my flowers for today:D

BIU :bong:

Valentin Day Grow Day 66ab.JPG

WHOA! PC, Bravo! Is there anything you do to achieve this purple? Or is it just how they finish in your mix?

Duck that is amazing.

Pdude, love the fox gloves and the calla lilies. Very beautiful. Thank you.

I seem to be stoned this morning. Hm...what to do now? Maybe I should smoke some and think about it.

:ciao: Rosebud. Got any purty ladies to show yourself? Im loving the view here in the BHC.

:bong: BIU :bong:

d-7 That is the way they came out.

Beautiful pics, everybody

Anyone wanna split this cheap, froz pizza with me or would u rather have some jack n the box tacos?

drfting07 said:
:ciao: Rosebud. Got any purty ladies to show yourself? Im loving the view here in the BHC.

:bong: BIU :bong:

Thanks for asking drfting, but my girls are finishing up this weekend and they look terrible to me. I have nothing fitting for the BHC, that is for sure. You guys are putting me to shame. I have some pretty flowers though.ha

SM, whats up with those tacos. I had a couple and first thought they were great then I was pretty sure they were gross. Are they deep fried?

I say it is the weekend. Lets get it started!!!!!

Yes, they are deep fried..mmmm.

I went with 1/2 the totinos pizza and 1 corn dog. Good n healthy tonight, lmfao.

Munchies gone tho. :p

grilling out tonight.

beef tenderloin wrapped in bacon
sea scallops wrapped in bacon
mushrooms
twice backed potatoes

Never had deep fried tacos:confused2:

:confused2: Why not alw the wall Duck? the muchrooms baconed wrapped and bacon in the tbp would have been fix for a king. Having deer tenderloin, fried taters and apples and cat head biscuits.

How old do you have be be to stop answering the phone, when you know it's someone wanting you to do something? And you can't say no to them.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

WHOA! Smokinmom! :stoned: Sleep walking again?

BONG IT UP BHC! :bong:your late!:bong:

Its Saturday:yay:

Sun is Shineing:clap:

And me bong is full:D

:bong:

Latest posts

Back