Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smokin Mom, my girlfriend has all 3 and just finished 50 Shades Darker. When she finishes them ill probably pick them up too. I still havent read the girl with the dragon tattoo series, or the hunger games.

SmokinMom said:
All I know is it's hot and sunny here.

Morning folks. :)

Rose, have you read 50 Shades Of Grey? I can't put my book down, lol. :D

Good morning bongers!

No I haven't read that but it sounds like I should. I will check it out, thanks SM.

It is overcast and a little gloomy here, I have a disgusting flower room that needs to be torn apart and cleaned.

I better BIU! Who will join me?

I'm half a :joint: ahead of you Rose but I never turn down smoking :bong::bong:with a lady:D

I was late!!! I got caught up with you guys...much better. Thanks.

Now I need to go in that grow room and I am afraid I will not get out. send for help if i am not back in two hours.

pfffft... We did not get enough rain to do anything. Sure wouldn't mind a bit more.

Rose you make it back yet? Or do we need to send in a search team?

:bong:

I am alive and fairly well thanks Duck, and the room is really clean. I was going to take a before and after but was too embarrassed.

Hey folks its been a while :) I still haven't been able to fire it back up since the move. Hopefully this fall as my jars are starting to run thin.... I had a great weekend at bonnaroo down in tn this weekend anyone else make it down by chance. Good to talk to all my old buddies again and I will be back :)

Good morning Bong hogs!

Good to see you LJ, bout time you showed up.

Good morning Orange, i see you down there!

You know what to do!

Good monring rose, orange! Great day to be a grower! BUI :bong:

drfting07 said:
Good monring rose, orange! Great day to be a grower! BUI :bong:

And even better....to be a smoker:bong:

A bit overcast and have some work outside....Built a new flower box in front and Laura baught to flowers looks nice...yall keep them bubbles poppin

:bong:

Morning BHC :ciao:

Cooler temps with sunshine

BIU :bong:

Good morning Duck and all the rest of you bongers.

It is a beautiful day here, lousy day for a mammogram or should I say slamogram. Best get medicated before that fun begins.

BIU peeps.

Latest posts

Back