Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning duck, happy Friday everyone. Hope all of you have a nice relaxing weekend. :)

I was woken up by thunder storms. It sounds divine. It'll be great if the hail stays away. :D

Biu!

Hey SmokinMom:ciao:

No rain here, just another wonderful day. Low 80's with low humidity and plenty of sunshine.:)

Great way to start the weekend:) along with a few :bong1:

BIU :bong::bong:

:ciao: Smokemom....

Yes that is her dress..she designed in school and had local shop sew it up...lots and lots of Tassles:D...thanks for the kind words

Duck...have ya had the talk on how long the stay would be?....if not maybe ya should..

Orange...what gets ya up so Dam early?
should be 70f today..:bong:

:ciao: BHC

So for the past 24 hours ive been very sick. Was running a fever yesterday. Decided to take it easy and rest, but when i did fall asleep i woke to a night terror and nearly trashed the house, and myself. I was hallucinating due to my fever, didnt know what was going on even tho i was in my own house. I broke a pool stick, broke my screened door and jumped thru a section of screen out on the screened porch. :eek: Luckily i didnt decide to go thru a glass window. I was completely out of it.

Today im feeling better, hope to be back to work tomorrow.

HOLY BLANK DRIFT....What the heck happened...how high a fever. I hope your better and wonder what you had/have. I hope you have gone to the doctor by now. That is not normal high fever behavior.. Scary for you. Get better.

Thanks rose, Im thinking now it was a 24 hour bug. I went to bed night before last feeling very achy and woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. Im prone to night terrors when i run a fever, its happened before. I had another night terror last night, but before i could freak out my girlfriend woke up and calmed me down before i could hurt myself again. Its hard to explain, its like a massive panic attack, and at the same time i hallucinate some. Its not fun at all. Glad i didnt do any serious damage. Im a little bruised and sore but im fine.

Jeepers d-7 hope ya get back on the right track. :aok:

1.2..3...BIU :bong:

ozzydiodude said:
D-7 thats just scary there hope you get back to your abnormal normal soon

LOL

I am glad you are feeling better. I hope it is a long time before that happens again.

WOW drifting. Scary ****! Glad you're on the mend.

4u, is she going to be a fashion designer?? The dress really rocked. If I had the body, I'd buy it.

Duck, I missed something. Have you had an extended houseguest?

Ozz is it you that I owe a coke to? ;)

Hi rose, orange- hows the new bong working?

hello SM---BIU baby---needs cleaning already---gettin broken in properly---super :stoned:

You are stoned Orange? Super stoned? Good job.

SM did you love your naughty book? I hear about it all the time but have not read it yet.

Duck is your company STILL there? I wish I liked having company.

Hit 'er for me OS. I gotta wait til night time when the kids go to bed. Counting down the minutes..!!

Rose, yes I'm enjoying it. The book is quite kinky but intriguing all the same. The dynamics of the couple is what's addicting to me. A lil naughty isn't too shabby either. :eek: I will say one thing, the author is great at painting the picture of the story, but the writing skills won't win any literary classic awards, ha ha. But yes, I do love the book, and have #2 and 3 awaiting me.

SM, my girlfriend is finished with the last book, fifty shades freed. Its helped in the bed room to say the least!

Glad you're enjoying it, lol. :D

Have you started the book yet, drift?

I'd love a book from Christans point of view.

Latest posts

Back