Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
is a Mamagram where they play with you boobies?...sure hope the fella hands are warm:giggle:....Hope all goes well

:bong:

morning :bong: :bong: ---always wanted to be a mamogrist :hubba: ----careful if he starts asking questions like is this your first time here, what's your sign, hobbies and interests---:D ---have fun RB

If he asked me what my sign is, i am leaving. lol, that is funny. Hate to tell you but all the mammographers are women. oh dear, what if she asks me my sign....ewwww not that there is anything wrong with that.

Rosebud said:
I love new flower boxes! yay summer.

Heres what I made...I still need to paint the Box...in another month or so..it will be filled with flowers...I love roses but I just cant grow those:cry:

051.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

Okay friends..today is My oldest Daughters Last Day of High School:yay:..Im so proud and want to share her with you...They boarded a cruise last saturday for Prom..She had a Ball and all was safe..She got lots of compliments on her dress...and she as ya can see is proud of her design:hubba: ...her Boyfriend is a bit strange:rolleyes: anywho..I got her a Tablet..She loves reading and this will also help her in collage:D

TMT:bolt::bong:

P6090004.JPG

P6090029.JPG

P6090040.JPG

P6090043.JPG

P6090050.JPG

congrats again on the graduation 4y---being the limo driver was brilliant as well---your daughter looks beautiful and stands proud---you are a very lucky man---good things happen to good people---

She is lovely, pretty hair, lovely dress, nice dad....Wonderful. The picture of the city is so wonderful, where were you west seattle? Congrats to you both.

It isn't your fault you can't grow roses over there, it is the weather, I can't grow an azalea or rhody here.

:confused2: :confused2:

Hey 4u

How did that happen? You have such a lovely looking daughter, then you look at your pic and you are sorta homely, with no hair and all.:giggle:

:confused2::confused2:

:rofl::rofl:

Duck...:p....She gets it from her Mom:roleeyes:

Rose...thats from pier56 in Seattle..She got some postcard like shots..if ya get a chance ride the ferris wheel...yu can dam neer see Portland:eek:

P6090034.JPG

P6090035.JPG

P6090036.JPG

P6090037.JPG

P6090038.JPG

P6090039.JPG

P6090041.JPG

P6090042.JPG

P6090043.JPG

Morning BHC :ciao:

Weather wise gonna be another wonderful day:) Mid 70's and sunny

My dogs chewed my friends prescription glasses up last night.:( They snag them off the coffee table and destroyed them:( Bad thing is they were $600, good thing is maybe they will find their own place sooner.:)

Either way it is still a good day to

BIU:bong:

My dog did that too but the eye place replaced them one time for free. I hope that happens in your case Duck. I hate when that happens.

BIU peeps.

:ciao: BHC It's a Get Stoned In Morning and Nap in the afternoon type day

duck...maybe Homeowners insurance will help as well???....with the glasses ...not the friends stay:rofl:

:huh::confused2: Duck sounds like the dogs are saying "It's time for your friend to go !!" their cutting into the Dogs time.

Thanks Rose and 4u, I will have to check into that. :aok:

Ozzy, I hear ya. Unfortunately I can hear them too and hear them and hear them. My ears would fall off, if a duck had ears:rofl: I am starting to see why they got divorced.:eek:

But I am just gonna BIU and not stress about it :)

ozzydiodude said:
:ciao: BHC It's a Get Stoned In Morning and Nap in the afternoon type day
:ciao: bhc

pretty close to afternoon for me---been up working since 4am---:icon_smile:

She's beautiful 4u. Did she design her dress? The pics are really good.

Oh no duck! That sucks about the glasses. How mad is your friend?

Check out zenni.com maybe. They're a great company.

Latest posts

Back