Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Count me in!!!! Got busy doing some pruning...... cut 4 tops and got about 156 gms. wet. Not too bad 4 a bagseed skank.....

08-06-08_1650.jpg

Bella420 said:
Hey ev1 sorry I haven't been around, My mom has been sick but hopefully will be back a bit more now that she is doing better. I missed you all and toke down for me as I am right now for you all :D

That sucks Bella...

I'll smoke a fatty bowl for ya.

Cali burn time..:D

tn_toker420 said:
A little late ...again, but i'll have a belated :bong2: with Chicago, :bongin: Anyone heard from TOA lately???

Hey tn....He will be back soon ..Remember he has some :cop: issues he's dealing with and sucks I know ..This just doesnt seem to be the same..I applaud Puffin Afatty..for always beeing here ..I come in to read more now but still enjoy it...Still looking 4 my shirt..lol.want to draw my screen name?..If i like it Ill try to get someone that can tattoo it for me..I think it was sebstar..that did Trillions and yours...anyway just wanted to chime in and smoke some :bong1: :bong1: ...Take care and be safe

KEEP M GREEN:D

Bella420 said:
Hey ev1 sorry I haven't been around, My mom has been sick but hopefully will be back a bit more now that she is doing better. I missed you all and toke down for me as I am right now for you all :D

Bella......Family first....Glad to hear shes doing better...be sure to let her know we are smokeing this session in Her Honor...;)

4u2sm0ke said:
Hey tn....He will be back soon ..Remember he has some :cop: issues he's dealing with and sucks I know ..This just doesnt seem to be the same..I applaud Puffin Afatty..for always beeing here ..I come in to read more now but still enjoy it...Still looking 4 my shirt..lol.want to draw my screen name?..If i like it Ill try to get someone that can tattoo it for me..I think it was sebstar..that did Trillions and yours...anyway just wanted to chime in and smoke some :bong1: :bong1: ...Take care and be safe

Hey 4u2, yeah i forgot about that with the law...Bummer, i miss 'em :)...Puffin indeed is doin' a good job at keepin' it alive in here though, i applaud also...I don't believe i'd be able to sketch your screen name , at all...I'm horribly bad at drawing and anything associated ...But hit up Seb, i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem...And what're you talkin about shirt??? Fill me in...Anyways, let's hit it for fellow tokers in :ciao:Jerusalem on the A.m. and :ciao: Honolulu for the P.m....:bong: :D

Latest posts

Back