Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
That server busy sucks man...I did like an hour long esay...I did everthing right!!!! then this is what I get,," Server busy try again later"...never when I just want to say "hello"..lol..and then I loose all that I wrote...and turn of this Dam computer..

So im checking ing a bit late on the 840...

tn_toker420 said:
And what're you talkin about shirt??? Fill me in...Anyways, let's hit it for fellow tokers in :ciao:Jeru

Sorry tn..you will have to go back and research it...lol...its in here...I like to go back and read the Start of thread from time2time:) ..Cant wait tilll TOA return...

Take Care and Be Safe Trillion of Atoms...

here are my favorites of my collection. just got the 2 pipes a few days ago so they arent nearly as colorful yet. but ive had a long relationship with the double perk and the zong :)

can i be number 321?

IMG_1575.JPG

Well i'm very late once again...I did make the eastern sesh but was busy updatin' my journal at the same time...But let's hit it :bongin: ...What is up Mexico City :ciao: :bong2: :D ...Love the pieces GreenThumb, i love stuff just like that...

GreenThumbBlackFinger said:
here are my favorites of my collection. just got the 2 pipes a few days ago so they arent nearly as colorful yet. but ive had a long relationship with the double perk and the zong :)

can i be number 321?

those are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......just put BHC # in signiture and when TOA returns he will add you...I was hoping a fellow friend here would get that # but don think she will join...i dont think she smokes bongs...I know mayB she should start " JHC" (joint hitting club):giggle: ..but you chose that first

Hit M up friends...

I think i'll join ya Lyfr, countin' down till the :20 on the east coast ...:bong: I've wondered about timmy too, ya don't need a question to ask about 'em...I think it's just nice to have Timmy around, can't help but to worry about our fellow growers/tokers on here...Let's Rip :bongin:

Latest posts

Back