Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
:hitchair: ...puff arent the Browns your team? what happen those grouse run you down:rofl: ...All tho it was avery good game..i think the Atlata versus Saints back and forth in the last 5 minutes was the best I had seen all year...and i hope I dont get Banned for talking NFL:headbang2:

Hitting here in Seattle:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

I was a bit tired from walking UP those grouse and woodcock I guess, and those 3 fingers of The Balvenie didnt help much, but I seem to recall the 1st 15 minutes of The Big Bang, and then I woke UP at 0400 to see the Browns had won ;)

Current love of my life

img1225kb1.jpg

hey Doms..I dont see why not..paste it in your signiture

Neo...look at the thread start Trillion has the name and # find one that someone does not have and paste it with your bong pic and then send me a 1/4 lb of your best grown..thats it..thanks for joining

I'm baaaack :ciao: I put the treestand in my favorite spot, got the gps coordinates for the Daughter, although She knows exactly where it is ;)

For dinner, the Daughter made some venison lasagna for Me as a bribe :D

time for them LaLa Land folks to HIT THIS bong :bong1:

Tell your daughter not to take the first one..its like cloneing..must be patient..looking forward to the update..say puff are they giving out extra doe tags where you are? I put in for one here but was rejected..

Daughter is after a particular 12 point Buck on our place here ;)

I use landowner tags mostly, we have lots of land to hunt here, trying to stay on private property whenever We can, but we got 7 extra doe tags in family, only the OldLady didnt get Hers :rolleyes: Living here 58 yrs helps alot, most everyone knows Me or my family :D

Ok folks i don't know about the rest of ya, I am tired of political ads on the tv and the radio Here's what i am going to do,

Every time i hear one, I am going to take a toke on my hooka

Don't know how long i will be able to see the key board

Any one with me

Latest posts

Back