Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hitting it this Friday Morning..:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

msge..Glad you have Family comeing Home from Iraq..Heres to all My commrads around the world:bong1: ..be safe

time to head out to the woods for a couple grouse, Lil Bro is coming over to zero in his new elk rifle for next weeks Hunt and I promised Him a grouse for lunch ;) that said, time to hit this for the trail :bong:

Great Pufff..whats he siteing in? Got my 303 ready..just need to find that elk..oh By the way..Did Daughter bag that Buck? and have fun scurring those grouse out..

4u2sm0ke said:
Great Pufff..whats he siteing in? Got my 303 ready..just need to find that elk..oh By the way..Did Daughter bag that Buck? and have fun scurring those grouse out..

Lil bro has a 338 he uses on moose and elk, but put a swarovski scope on it and needs to get it sighted in today...
I got 3 grouse today, missed twice...the Labs flushed 11 in just under 2 hours, a pretty good day ;)
the big 12 point is still around, I saw him last week at Mom's place about 2 miles from the stand Daughter is hunting this week, She has a pretty good idea of where the buck likes to be now, I think He's gonna be backstraps on the barbeque soon :hubba:

time, yet again to Hit This :bong:

Hey can some one give me a hand? I'd be much obliged.

lg3500+bongtastic-when-a-friend-is-in-need-bong-teamwork-poster.jpg

Puff.... Let me Know with pics of the 12 pointer..

pcduck... like the poster..lol

cleaned and packed ready for th day..:)

033.JPG

035.JPG

Just finished watching the BRONCOS beat the Falcons...:clap: ...:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :headbang2:

Hey guys :ciao:, How did the hunting trip go?, i was just in the neibourhood so i thought id stop in say G'day and fire down a few :bong1: before i leave again :D,
Who's up for one??

Latest posts

Back