Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
what u smoking 4u its wednesday where im at and my time zone is ahead of you :giggle:,,here have another :bong:

:rofl: Im still stoned..is it Thursday Yet???:bong:

:ciao: Im going to shed may take some pics..on Wednesday..:rofl: but since its still Thursday Ill :bong:

thedonofchronic said:
whats wrong with ducky?

He been a little under the :bong1: just checking in on the Migration of ducks..do they come in a bong filled water way?:p well Im still debateing what day it is..and i have some :bong: to do take care and be safe;) :bolt::bong:

:ciao: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States it's 4:20 :bong:

And in the Aleutian Islands! Just wanted to stop by for a quick :bong:. 4u, I thought it was thursday too, (I'm letting out a sigh).

Mike???? u4real man..its only wednesday? crap man now my week is real screwed up:doh: oh well thats what happens when you go a day with out smoke..wont try that again :giggle: :bolt::bong:

good morning UKgirl....its Thursday..Right? :bong:

Have a Nice Day:ciao:

goodmorning 4u :bong:

i see your back to your normal wake n bake because yes you are correct it is thursday ,,:rolleyes:

enjoy your day :bolt:

:bong: :bong: AAAAAAAHH I needed that!:stoned: A day away form PM and I Was in to DT'S. Heres a couple loaded and ready for y'all.:bong1: :bong1:

Hey Bongas!!!! :D

It's Thurs indeed. What a great day to be stoned. Especially when its cold and crappy outside. Glad I got the warmth of all of you. Muahahaha, mama's stoned.

Latest posts

Back