Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey SM:ciao: nice to see ya back

Just got done watching US Open, did a :bong1: a hole and now I am really :fly::fly: Durban Poison is still drying but the testers are coming out :aok::bong2::bong2:

dude wheres my bong, whew what a day. sat at the drs office waiting for ma for 1 1/2 hours, bored to death. then i got to go to my neices house and deliver a bicycle for b-day, i bet there were 15 screaming kids. a stop at the dump and the beer store now im home:woohoo: now its time for a biu session, anyone care to join me , in fact i think ill twist one up instead. pass it to the left my friends:joint:

:bong: :bong: BIU BHC ers

Hope everyone is feeling fine

Sunny and 85F no rain for the week:yay:

:bolt: Back to the hay field for me, enjoy your A/C today and Think of all of us out in the hot sun

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :peace:

Hey BHC!

Here is my new baby (B-day gift from my wife, I helped a little:)), I hope it is acceptable to join the club

Since it is not taken BHC# 215

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

DSC_0418.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
welcome to the BHC rootbound ,,,

nice present you helped your wife choose :D OH and happy birthday

:bong::bong::bong:

It was a little early :D my b day is not till Saturday, but it showed up yesterday from EDIT so, what was I to do :confused2: let it sit in the box ;)

Thanx!

SmokinMom said:

Here I sit. Unfortunately my pipe is sitting back at my house.

Bleh!!!

:holysheep::eek: No aluminum foil? Soda can? You got to have a beer can? They all work great for an emergency pipe:D How can ya BIU?:bong2::bong2::bong2: I will take one for the club for ya SM :bong2:;)

Latest posts

Back