Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 57f

BIU 2 for Tuesdays :bong2::bong2:

painterdude said:
[q

painterdude...yeah shark in there..do you crab at all? I just started..so that was freaky to me..also had a huge crab hanging on to bottom of cage when pulling up..he was way to big to fit threw crab door..wiss i had net handy..take care and be safe

4u2......well, when I first came to Oregon I crabbed allot with wife number two, her sister, her sister's boy-friend and his friends....they were from Georgia and made moon-shine from Peaches so we would have a Crab Feast with some god-awful tasting white lightning......and then they would get so wasted and start drinking the crab juices from the innards....yuk

There are allot of fishermen who crab for a living around here....sometimes the storms will bury their crab pots with sand, kill all the catch and ruin their day retrieving their pots....the tourists crab off the boat basis's dock but they don't catch allot.....seems the best crabbing is out in the bay and you need a boat like yours....my neighbor goes out when he needs crab and always limits out....and Oregon requires a license now to crab....

and the net was a real life saver huh? got ya a biggie, that makes your day friend.....nice catch......pee-dude
Yuk painterdude...Thats nasty..i dont care how drunk i get i would never drink inners..have a good day my friend

:ciao: duck...good morning Ill take my two

:bong::bong:

:ciao: BHC....Im starting page 420:yay: thats a call for celibration:bong:

77f some sun :lama:

GREEN 4 PAGE

024.JPG

028.JPG

Goodmorning BHC !
WOW.. 4U, that is a nice Christmas tree farm you have there ! :D
What are those, Nobel Fir ? :smoke1:

Happy #420 page!

Good Morning BHC!

First day of Meteorogical Fall! Calendar Summer may not be over, but she is over to me......September Starts Fall, always has.

Good to see all you Early Birds......

excellent green 4u...
looks like counting down time....
We gonna be singing
4u and UKgirl Sitting in a Tree? Soon?

Holy Cow :batman: who would have figured we make it to 420:holysheep: :rofl:

I am in on the celebration with you 4u2sm0ke,Lets all BIU :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

Nice garden too :D

goodmorning BHC :D

:holysheep: it has took over 16 hr to get back on here ,

little ones first day back in school over here ,so time to wake n bake ,,early once more :p

:bong::bong::bong:

4u :heart:your garden is looking mighty fine

down to 12 days now :woohoo:

hi bhc, glad i could make a post on page 420. nice trees 4u. i tryed to get on last night but server issues i guess. ill fix us all some red berry cherry bong hits:bong1: :bong1: very tastey and stoney. have a great day all:)

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Extremely sunny 55f.

Being that a majority of our BHC BIU time was interrupted yesterday due to server issues, I think we should double up today :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:yay: Ozzy made it on page 420

:bong:for all

Thanks to the MP team for all there hard work on this great site these are for you all :tokie::bong1::bong::bongin::joint:

What's going on BHC!?!?!?!????

Been in hiding. Page 420: THATS AWESOME!!!

WB GoNavy!!!

Hey everyone! Good Dr appt yesterday. He says he wont ever get after me for my mj use. ;) But, he wants me to cut wayyy back on the drinking as it interfers with the seizure meds. So last night I said goodbye to my Corona w/ limes by drinking 6 of them...lol.

I'll start my meds today at some point. :p

Time for bong hits!!! Who's with me?

:D

The ones of us who post on pg 420 should get something...hmmmmm, whatever should it be?

:p

please post on 420, for 420benny
pheeew, I made it, lol. How has everybody been handling our time out? Anything new and exciting? Killer good weather here. Going to rain this weekend, though.

Latest posts

Back