Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
:bong: Good morning BHCers, Mutt stop in to help us start the weekend right sliding your way Mutt :bong1::bong1:

4u here :tokie: just fou you don't carefore them myself but I'll roll them for you. I like the taste of MJ to much to cover it with tabacco.

P-dude for you when you get back :bongin::bongin:

:cool2: TOA

for y'll :bong2: :bongin: :bong1:
......thanks OZZY the dio Dude.....so I'm back and having way too many software issues.....driving me nuts

....hi UKgirl....I wonder who is watching us today, hopefully the good guys..

...4u2....getting any sleep?

....everybody enjoy yourselves.....pee-man

.....the town is having it's Cranberry Festival today and tomorrow....good reason to stay home:fid::holysheep::cool::p

Mom...Ill take some baked chicken...hows a bout comeing and cooking for me Laie and I..I aint very good..but my kids are still growing:rofl:

painterdude...I sleep well thanks,,,

duck....Im in :bong: :bong:

UKgirl....where are you here :48: when ya make it in

Ok SM I am kinda confused but not quite sure what beer butt chicken is. Could you explain please. Thanks

Oh Yeah forgot to throw these out for everyone:

:bong: :bong1: :bong2:

:48: :ccc:

djsmaverick said:
Ok SM I am kinda confused but not quite sure what beer butt chicken is. Could you explain please. Thanks

Absolutely! Here's a link of doing it on the bbq grill. I've always just done it in the oven, and used my fav spices. Tonight was basil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Takes a little less then 2 hrs in the oven at around 350 degrees.
hxxp://www.outofthefryingpan.com/recipes/chicken.beer.butt.shtml[/URL]

(Change xx to tt)

Thanks SM Now i'm gonna have to try it. LOL It looks to darn good not to.

4u2....glad you are getting your 8 hours.....I was thinking that all the excitement of UKgirl coming might keep you up all night

....well hi to whoever is on line....pee-dude

painterdude said:
4u2....glad you are getting your 8 hours.....I was thinking that all the excitement of UKgirl coming might keep you up all night

....well hi to whoever is on line....pee-dude

when we made the plans months ago..I didnt sleep much..but i tried to go bed earlier when i left her..and I cant sleep now..lol..Maybe a few :bong: will help..cant wait till her and i are shareing with you all from couch...thanks friend..

Thought you were gona say you cant wait til you're sharing a bed...lmao.

:p

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 54f

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

SmokinMom said:
Thought you were gona say you cant wait til you're sharing a bed...lmao.

Mom..we have some pride...and Hick edits enough of my posts...

Hey duck...sunny here too...but 75f man my ladies are loving it..looks like Rains are comeing next weekend..so ill have UKgirl help with the cover for my girl..any big plans for this fine sunday...Im a clean a bit and Bong: all day...well untill my Nap:rofl: then i can wake and Bake again..Man I love Sundays

:bong1: for everyone..

:ciao: 4u2sm0ke

No plans just :bongin: and seeing who shows up..Early season for goose and teal is now open...Plus it is Sunday and I think Direct TV is running free Sunday Ticket today:)....6+ 0n Dry WWf2:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

duck...Holly crap Nice take on that ww...Have ya smoked any yet? Free sunday ticket??? is that where ya watch the pay channles for free? thats cool.. Im sit here too and see who shows up..No one inportant untill tomarrow:hubba:

Smoking it right now and it gets better everyday is sits in the jars:)

I am :fly: :fly:

I believe I would have got a lot more if allowed to go the duration, but bud rot was showing its ugly face in a couple of places, so chopped early, and in reveg right now.

Yep Sunday Ticket = Free (today only) Football, all games...I think it is today.

okay lets BIU duck..Ill load some wwf2 right now:bong:

GO (my Avy) :yay:

1..2...3....Bong It Up :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back