Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
mine was the biggest thief ever...seriously he would eat food off the stove..one time ate a tray of brownies..didnt even flinch..that dog should have been sick. then he would go into the neighbores yard and eat her strawberries...that dog..oh he would open the bread drawer..we had to start putting it on top of the fridge...

goodevening BHC :ciao:

4u :heart: :bong:

ozzy i love snow :D

MOJAVE ,,shame about the party but nice comment :evil:

welcome aboard the BHC HomeGrownHomer :bongin:

TC and 2Dog both sauces sound delicious :D

phew all that typing and now its time to BIU

:48: :bong: :48:

thanks ukgirl420!! fellow uk grower here ;)

about the bhc , how do i get a wee number thingy?didnt want to just throw bhc and a number into my sigg without appropriate head nod from you guys to do so

"mine was the biggest thief ever...seriously he would eat food off the stove..one time ate a tray of brownies..didnt even flinch..that dog should have been sick. then he would go into the neighbores yard and eat her strawberries...that dog..oh he would open the bread drawer..we had to start putting it on top of the fridge...
__________________"

LMAO! " he " ate the tray full of brownies?its now i feel the need to ask did u have any friends/boyfriends around that said tray?who could have perhaps blamed the dog? a trick known well in my house ;)

just a thought haha! poor pootch mighta got the blame for a hungry houseguest!

altho!!! if he did munch the goods! good on him 4 not getting sick!!! high tolerance doggie!

homegrownhomer said:
thanks ukgirl420!! fellow uk grower here ;)

about the bhc , how do i get a wee number thingy?didnt want to just throw bhc and a number into my sigg without appropriate head nod from you guys to do so

"mine was the biggest thief ever...seriously he would eat food off the stove..one time ate a tray of brownies..didnt even flinch..that dog should have been sick. then he would go into the neighbores yard and eat her strawberries...that dog..oh he would open the bread drawer..we had to start putting it on top of the fridge...
__________________"

LMAO! " he " ate the tray full of brownies?its now i feel the need to ask did u have any friends/boyfriends around that said tray?who could have perhaps blamed the dog? a trick known well in my house ;)

just a thought haha! poor pootch mighta got the blame for a hungry houseguest!

altho!!! if he did munch the goods! good on him 4 not getting sick!!! high tolerance doggie!

no one else ate them..I wa shome alone...baked em left em on the stove to cool while I did laundry came back almost every bit was gone...he would also eat whole bags of wheat bread...I dont know where he put it. Hey UK! time to smoke girl friend!

:ciao: good evening all! sounds like a good day for everyone. actually warmed up to 55f here.
well mrs ca$h and i went to the jp friday and made it official. we're now legaly mmmmarried.
tired, made 3 batches of p-nut brittle and 3 batches of fudge, one w/o nuts for the ladies in the alzheimers ward. gonna have blisters and my stirrin arm is sore.
:welcome: HOMEGROWNHOMER!
ya know whats funnier than watchin yur dog try to lick the bottom of the p-nut butter jar? watchin them try to lick the marshmallow fluff jar!:rofl:
gonna kick back and browse a little, yall have fun $

Congrats fast~ how long have you two been together?

Welcome homer. Nice pipe. Go to the first page of this thread and pick a number that isn't taken. In your user CP, you should be able to add the BHC club if you want, to your sig. HAVE FUN! We do love our dogs here. I like the pic idea, but I can't participate. My dogs are sort of famous on another site, not mj related. But, I sure like checking out others pics.
mm, you are my hero with that rack comment. I am still smiling. I would have loved to see her face, and the rack, too. I have always appreciated a good rack, lol. Looking has never got me in trouble, yet.
Congrats fa$t!

homegrownhomer you can choose any number ya like providing nobody else has it ,,,,theres a list on the first page i think :stoned:

Fa$t--BIG ol' Congrats to you and the new Mrs Fa$t! Wow, now thats a reason to celebrate. Let's BIU to the the newly legals! :bong:

Benny, ROFL! Now that I'm an official old fart, AND a wheeler, I can get away with stuff like that. It's downright liberating! <G>

UKG, you have any girls at all growing right now? I have 7, as long as they don't hermie. Nice pistils coming up, tho!

2Dog, you are so right about us loving dogs here....

Homer, I'm roaring at thinking your dog was a Boston! I couldn't tell size in the picture originally, but now I can see the BC in her from the new picture. She's a love for sure! And yes, having had many, many Border Collies over the years, they are indeed high-energy working dogs who love to problem solve. Here's a picture of mine at the sink--he was my service dog for several years, but then got cancer. What a character, though!

He once accidentally shoplifted a lacy black bra in a department store---was THAT embarrassing. Great story, tho...I'll share one day when I'm good and buzzed.

Ozzie, Astro, TC, 4U---big hugs and BIU for all!

finn_dishes.jpg

finn_handcuffs.jpg

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bongin: :joint: :huh: :stoned: :fly: :ciao:

thank you, thank you, thank you.
met on the net, i know!? don't have to say it. typed for a long time..face 2 face 9 mos ago. i'm a retired old fart and she's a cougar, but we're still cookin.
good lookin BC there, we used em for cattle.
HOMER: looking for MMJ, similar reasons as you. gonna theck out yur grow
i an so stoned right now!

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

congrats fast ...and welcome Homer

we had a little snow fall...

i have no plants in flower at the min mojoave and only 3 in veg ,and not xhowing anything yet ,,im just not catching a break with them this yr ,,maybe the newyear will bring my mojo back :rolleyes:
:rofl: Fabulous pics :rofl:

Marihuanaträumt said:
Hello all. I was thinking of 925 for my BHC # didn't look like anyone has it, will that work?

sounds good to me my friend...have ya posted a pic of your :bong1:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

FA$TCA$H said:
thank you, thank you, thank you.
met on the net, i know!? don't have to say it. typed for a long time..face 2 face 9 mos ago. i'm a retired old fart and she's a cougar, but we're still cookin.
good lookin BC there, we used em for cattle.
HOMER: looking for MMJ, similar reasons as you. gonna theck out yur grow
i an so stoned right now!

That is so cool ...UKgirl and I met on here:yay: Best PM I ever got;) ..Best wishes to you and MsFa$t...

:48:

hello 4u2smoke, well kinda the other day I got a new bong and posted in in the coffee section, I was not thinking or I would of posted it here. I tried to post it here but it was saying something about I already posted the pic somewhere else, should I put up a new pic in the morning?

Marihuanaträumt said:
hello 4u2smoke, well kinda the other day I got a new bong and posted in in the coffee section, I was not thinking or I would of posted it here. I tried to post it here but it was saying something about I already posted the pic somewhere else, should I put up a new pic in the morning?

open pic again and then right click and select "open in paint"...then click a dot somewhere in pic and clse..it will ask if ya wanna save say yes...this has changed the pic and then can be added t another thread..do this as many times as like..Thats how I roll....But we do require the pic in here...do that ...then place BHC # in signature..and Ill be happy to share this Purpe Frosting with ya...:bong: But I dont play favorites:p post it up my friend

Latest posts

Back