Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Marihuanaträumt said:
hello 4u2smoke, well kinda the other day I got a new bong and posted in in the coffee section, I was not thinking or I would of posted it here. I tried to post it here but it was saying something about I already posted the pic somewhere else, should I put up a new pic in the morning?

open pic again and then right click and select "open in paint"...then click a dot somewhere in pic and clse..it will ask if ya wanna save say yes...this has changed the pic and then can be added t another thread..do this as many times as like..Thats how I roll....But we do require the pic in here...do that ...then place BHC # in signature..and Ill be happy to share this Purpe Frosting with ya...:bong: But I dont play favorites:p post it up my friend

Ok here she is!!!!

prop 215 033.jpg

Marihuanaträumt said:
Ok here she is!!!!

Very Nice....:clap: Welcome to the club...:D ...what ya got gowing? and what medium?

take care and be safe:48:

morn club members, foggy and 45f here, sunny and 60 later. i should get my tee shrit today :hubba: hope so, if not today tommarow. mo mama what did the pooch do wrong to be in pawcuffs :D that is so funny.

Astro, ROFL, it was just for a publicity shot.

Going to be 60 here today, too. Plants will be loving the real sunlight!

BIU everyone.... :bong:

BIU for our newest members homegrownhomer,Marihantraunt :bong2::bong2::bong2: :welcome::ciao:

:bong1: whats up smokaholics just reporting in with a cpl dank og sour rips blaze up have a good 1

astrobud said:
hey duck did ya get the pic thing figured out?

No I have not..I did some pm's and it might be MP doing something with the server/ gallery..who knows....the bhc is missing some great bud shots:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

eastla_kushsmoka said:
:bong1: whats up smokaholics just reporting in with a cpl dank og sour rips blaze up have a good 1

Sounds good east...Have a blazin day :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

warming up here this week..like 40f maybe...Good news we have a Female Cheese:yay: finally..7 males-1 female...she sure took long to show..anyway took some clones...Kids break from school after this week...Hope everyone has Good Day:48:

yay on the cheese 4/u. i have some cheese beans on the way and i will start vegging soon, cant wait. :cool:

Afternoon BHC. Smoke what is it with you and males? Gotta throw some extra mojo your way! 43 degrees and BIU!

Latest posts

Back