Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
chris.....good morning, hope the family 'thing' is all cleared up.....and thanks for stopping by the Art Club.....isn't it great to re-unite with your old friends?

4u2.....nice 'nut' freezer

UKbabe....handcuffs and whips, hmmm? I need to know what you'll be wearing as the Dominatrix? Scanty black leather outfit perhaps? Could make some nasty cartoons for you guys....

mojave.....all your ideas are acceptable, could use some help here

IronLung.....way cool.....welcome to our 'fun fest'

Raining and windy today....Pdude

Hi MOMMIE....no IPhone here but my step son loves his and my friend in Buffalo also loves his....and I hate my US Cellular piece of crap

Good effort, but much too expensive and complicated. I have a simpler and cheaper bong you can make:

Take a good 1.5 or 2 liter plastic bottle. Plastic should be thicker than a regular coke bottle, so find a drink with a good, heavy-duty plastic bottle.

Throw away the cap.

Take your bowl with metal tube or glass tube and get ready.

Take your lighter and heat up the bottom of the bottle on the side, close to the bottom, about an inch or so. When the plastic gets hot enough (but not too hot), push the tube into/through the soft melted plastic until it reaches the bottom of the bottle. If you do this right the hole created will be tight around the tube/bowl. If not, then there will be airholes around it. If so, then throw away the bottle and try again.

Remove the bowl/tube and now use a knife to make a "carburator"/hole whereever comfortable for you.

That's it! Now blow out the poisonous melted plastic smoke, fill with water to the rim of the hole at bottom, and then return the tube/bowl to the bottle packed with your favorite bud.

Enjoy.

mom I have an ENV 3 and love it...not the touch one the one with the real keyboard...its awesome in midnight blue...My friend is switching to at&t for the iphone but they have crappy service compared to verizon around here especially in the mountain areas..

I read up about at&t. I heard the service is crappy. I've also heard it about sprint and thats what we've always had.

Right now sprint has a fee they are going to start charging Jan 1st & you can get out of the contract without having to pay the early termination fees. ;)

I have a phone I can go online with but had to navigate and I cant type worth crap on it.

Gotta do my homework and see what the diff fees are compared to what we pay right now...

Tonight is xmas shopping. Yay me. Can ya hear my sarcasm? :p

Hey BHCerrs time for a evening BIU session :bong::bongin::bong2::bong1::48::joint::ccc:

I need to wrap presents tonight...decide what I have left to do...went to the disney store last night for my niece..omg such cute stuff...all of the sleeping gowns for princess are 20.00 I got her two sets of leggins and a really cute shirt for 14.99 and a doll and bag all tinkerbell stuff...so sweet. she looks like tink tiny and blonde.

My polly-wog..dog stole my dinner..I know it was her because I smelled her snout..lol...an almost full 8" sandwhich from port o subs...she even ate the veggies...I hope the onions and pickles dont make her sick..or the tomatos for that matter...dog indegestion..serves her right...left for 10 minutes to run to the store and bam,..dinner gone.

Bad human bad. Leave a mouthwatering sandwich in site bad bad human.

I know right ozzy? I have learned my lesson...I did wrap it up and set it back...damn dog. lucky shes so cute...she reaks of vinegar now lol...

hi chef :ciao:

not bad ,could do with a few more :48: i need to get :fly:,,

hows the resident culinery expert this evening ?

Good evening BHC :D

Glad to see all of my friends in good spirits and it sure is nice to see all of ur voices again :) thanks to all of you for the warm welcome back, I hope to be growing something good again here soon after the New Year :D

Have a great evening all, leaving a nice bowl of some tastey
out door Snow Cap :hubba: on the table for for ya :bong:

repotted almost everything...yeah that is done. the store had 10% off everything for december..

Latest posts

Back