Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hahahahahha ducky, I want what you're smoking!!! LMAO!

Hope ya feel better 2dog, to sleep that long you must really be ill.

Ozz, cologne from a feed store eh? Eu de corn? :p

Chef- how are you and the wifey?

Anyone know what happened to astro?

BIU everyone, waiting for brownie to hit and just popped open beer #1 :D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Maybe you will get lucky Ozzy and it will be a DaBuddha

Started snowing again. We received another 3":(

Back to :bongin:

feeling a bit better went to the store bought like 5 boxes of cold meds... gor some roots on my clones gonna take some pics and maybe plant some tonight! so exciting I may be able to move a couple of my over grown moms into bud if I have new clones to take their place...

sorry your sick sweet girl hope you feel better soon, bored at work lots of snow & I'm getting tired. Coffee time for me, take care

I will be feeling your pain on thursday honey I work the early shift...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy and 17f

Seems like the wind has stopped for a bit, will be needing to plow today.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Morn BHC 20 degrees and blizzard round 2 has hit full blown! Daaaaamn! Just got internet back. BIU till it melts. SMom me and the wifey are........cold! But doing fine, the wifey is already ready to go back to work. Funny thing is we can't leave the house! Hope your feeling better 2dog.

Hey duck the wind didn't stop it got here 24* wind chill 10* no running around barefoot today.

:rant: The vape was a pocket I-vape tasted like plastic a waste of shwag let along putting my ol'homegrown in.

Hey our Feed & Seed is the top store in town carry all the basics including Bride's dress and rental tux and shotguns for those with cold feet. I check the parking lot for ex's and fathers everything I go.

Good Morning BHC!

SM, last time I remember Astro posting he was saying the weather was good and considering going for a ride on his bike. That was a month or so ago.

2Dog, I get you on the five Cold meds... I do the same, then I use the one that seems to work best. I like the Thera Flu ones even if I dont have "the flu". They seem to clear symptoms up fast and encourage sleep. I sure hope you are feeling better.

Ozzy, I want to come to dinner at your house...sounds like a great day with the stove putting out some sweet aroma's.

Chef, arent you glad you have some killer smoke for the duration? Hope you are able to dig out soon. So glad to hear the Wife is feeling better.

I heard this morning that Philidelphia is two inches away from an ALL TIME record snow fall. Can anyone say..... "Day After Tomorrow"?

Tc wut up! I'm reeeeaaal glad i have my personal! Can't wait fer the new batches to come about!

Good choice not to trade for that Ozzy

If needed a power converter in your vehicle will work just fine for powering up a DaBuddha.

Still plowing. We had some good size drifts in the driveway and still not done, but I needed a BIU break :bong2::bong2: here is a :bong1: for the next member that needs a BIU break

The "Voices" tell me your "voices" are :cry: they need to get :stoned:

Keep on BIU:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :bongin: :48: :joint:

afternoon people!!! sniff sniff lol...time for a bowl!!!! hey there painter..

worse today I think...hubby said it would be lmao...course I go back to work tomorrow..hoepfully that goes well. I am going to be pissed if she doesnt really have work for me and is just calling me back to have insurance...hopefully I dont get furloughed right after getting back...we have major security we go through and its a pain...

It'll get worse before it gets better....or some hoaky crap like that. Get ol hubby to fix you a hot toddy. you'll perk your toenails up real soon!

Hey everyone.

Had the hangover from hell today. Had to even cancell a few appts...whoops. :p

Who wants to play fantasy Survivor with us?

Sorry you're still feelin cruddy 2dog. I agree with TC, I love thera flu...esp the night ones if I am staying home.

And yikes on the cold weather.

We might get some weather tonight/tomorrow but they arent expecting it to stick around. Fine by me. :D

Latest posts

Back