Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

35f and rain.......... still:(

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong:

afternoon peeps! I wonder why the bpotm hasnt been changed yet? smoking a bowl...tomorrow is going to come way too soon.

2Dog, Hick opened a fresh cured jar and is to stoned to remember how a keyboard works. He's talking to it but nothings happening.:laugh:

lol...ozzy that is prob not far off with the quality he grows... I want to see my purple girl up there! hubby doesnt believe I won lmao..

I'm in a try to hurry spring up mood. Got to many plants going and have the it time to pop new seeds itch bad. I'm jone'ns to start seeds and have plants stuffed in the grow boxes

006.jpg

002.jpg

cloned more plants tonight! my veg closet is very full...highs this week 75 and lows in the 50's tomorrow is the day my beauties start outside!! I think I may call in to get it all set up...plus the lawn in the back needs to be mowed first! I am stoked!!

Morn BHC!! 46 degrees and rain is still here but will be gone soon! Time to BIU!!!

woot! good morning everybody.........this week is going to be a real nice week should i say the start to the rest of my life ;)................BONG TIMEEEEEE

OOh your talking to me now:p Hehehe bong time Ryder! Then a short nap!

Good Morning BHC :ciao::bong:

Overcast and 37f

I am having the same problems Ozzy:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong:

mornin, BHC. sunny for the rest of the week, hope it stays dry. can't get my semi out of the yard, till the sponge they call soil, in E TX, drys up.

hey fellow cultivators, thought id say hi on this bright warm monday mornin before i go out with the gps and look for a good gorrilla grow spot, but first im gonna post a grow journal for all my indoor...smoke time!!!!

Latest posts

Back