Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning folks

Back from a bike ride, now I gotta shower and get ready for my yearly physical - yay me... Gonna ask about b 12 shots. Any of u ever get those?

Gonna load the pipe when I get home.. :)

4u2sm0ke said:
of coarse it is...and its nice to see your still alive as well
ozzydiodude said:
WB ol'timer:48:

Thanks guys. Came back to look up some old threads. Been lurking the past couple of days.

Cheers!

:bongin: :ciao:

Doing bongs while drinking coffee and looking over a still river. Fish are jumping, snakes swimming and the Bald Eagles are flying. But there again so am I :fly::D

BIU :bong:

d a a a a a ng duck---sounds like your day is off to a spectacular start---i raise my coffee cup to you sir

:bong: :bong:

:bongin: on the :20

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Hey Bongers!

We had a cool small owl outside our window last night. He was very cute.

BIU!

Who rosie? Ha ha. :)

Been riding my bike everyday, that's huge for me. I'm gonna get in my bikini soon! (Hahahaha yea) I'm proud of me, I'm typically pretty lazy. :p ozz and 4u be nice, lmfao!!

Anyhoo, are y'all ready for the weekend?

Sup ducky?

Wonder how bubbas doing. Chef hasn't been around in a while... Thinking about yall!

:yeahthat:

Rose....do you know what type Owl?....they say you will be in favor for nest 7 days:aok:
:bong:

Hey 4U, it is a small (maybe less then a year old) western screech owl.

I have an owl box as we had a pair come a couple of years ago and spend the summer. I hope he comes back cause for some reason they make me happy.

Enjoy Friday everyone. I have an old friend here and were having a great time!

Rosebud! Guess what?! This guy has at least 3 satori girls outside :cool: Just confimed it, guessing ill have a couple more confirmed in the next day or two. :woohoo:

Its partially because of you! Thanks! MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back