Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you have a pic of your Pink Mamma you would like to share with me? This isn't your first time growing her is it? Tell me everything.

:ciao: Good morning all,
Rosebud, quit beating the Duck :giggle:
Duck is that Pink Mamma an Pink Lemonade? I've never tried it but have heard it's some nice smoke.
We should all meet at Rosebuds place and party on the patio :banana: :bong: :banana: :bong: :banana: :bong:

no cubby...Pink lemonaid is a clone only from Here in Seattle....The Pink Mamma is a 420benny creation that the Gang Ran LAst year...I think my BPOTM was a Pink Mamma...or atleast I know I entered mine....Thats some nice smoke and have it spred around here...enjoy the smoke

take care and be safe:bolt: RoseBud patio

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Rose, no pics yet, will try to get some. Yes I have grown before and it is some excellent smoke and the buds are pink when cured.

BIU :bong:

Hope ya get feeling well soon, drft:)

:bong:

Sorry your sick Drft. Hope it doesn't last too long. It is going around.

Good morning Bongers!

Great party on the patio last night, thanks for stopping by!

Hey Drft ol'doc ozzy says" Smoke 2 joint take a nap. Repeat til the sickness bugs have gone away"

I'm loving these cooler temps and so are the ladies:D

:48:

Ciao 4u2....hope you are fine...sending up a fermented half Roast beef sandwich along with some grapefruit juice

Good friend of mine just fell off a two story roof......broke both his ankles...jeez whilikers

Does anybody know anything about converting digital audio from the TV to analog? Must use a converter and special cables. I did this so I could listen to my Blue Ray player and the television without fighting with the wifey over loudness. Thought I destroyed my wireless headphones. Took two days to get it right. I really have a hard time with this high tech sheets.

Plug A into C and if you touch E and it shocks you it's right:laugh:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are getting a real nice rain here for girls today:D

No carrying of water :D

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Ozzy, Duck, Rose, Cubby, Painter, 4U

Feeling a bit better today. Good enough to go back to work :( Dont know if thats a good thing or not. :rofl:

BIU, BHC :bong:

Good morning people of the bong.

I hope no one has to haul water today.

My neighbor picked my peppers and i am pissed. Say that fast five times.

She thought she was helping me. She wasn't. She also picked unripe tomatos. She is grounded from my garden forever.

Glad your feeling better drft.

drft you better lay back down. You are Sick!!

Smoke 2 of these:tokie: your not well Thats Doc Ozzy order

:ciao: Good morning BHC.
Rosebud, you should have told that pushy pepper picker to pack it in and push off, PRONTO......;)
Drfting, I suspect that returning to work will not make feeling better feel any better.
Alright all you Bong wrestlers, let's get this thing started :bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back