Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BHC

Just got off work. Pulled a double, doing dinner tomorrow then off. Just rolled one. :48: Satori!

This Hurricane coming our way is no joke! I dont know if you guys have been paying any attention to the weather but there is a serious storm, and its projected to hit our area. Hurricane Sandy is her name. Hope Duck, Ziggy and Ozz are prepared! Monday morning the eye of the storm is projected to be just off the east coast, and our area is getting the brunt of the winds and rain. Then continuing to go eastward along the coast, and straight into NJ and NY. Some snow is mixed in for people more north in the mountains like West Virginia, Ohio, NY, NH, VT.

Tomorrow i chop the last two girls......

Stay safe everyone. Might be out of power for some time...Ill keep you updated!
Drfting :bong:

My Inbox Is Clear!!!! Sorry!

Be safe all you guys in Sandy's way, really safe.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having a very wet and windy Saturday:(

I also got a delivery exception, from who else but Fed-duh-X. I guess I will have to begin e-mailing any online merchants that I think of purchasing from to be sure they use UPS, even if they say they use UPS. I have only been purchasing from sellers that ship UPS or if they do use Fed-duh-X as a shipper, I get on the UPS only list. The seller this time said they ship UPS but when the tracking number arrived it was a Fed-duh-X tracking number. I knew there was going to be problems, but at least the customer service rep was nice and even funny this time:)

It is a nice rainy day to just stay inside and BIU :bong:

Have a great weekend everyone:bong::48::bong:

i partied too hard yesterday. I am too old to get stoned like that all day. I am still a little buzzed. we enjoyed... cherry pez...I think it was some pez.. It was so strange, a very up head and a completely relaxed body. Very strange.
Then we had hash, then we had black domina...my world was so small.

I won't be BIU yet... but you all go with out me.

I'll do a few for ya Rose:D till you are ready:)

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Take some for me too, ducky. House full of kids and no relief in sight. Sigh.

Happy Saturday everyone.

:bong:

Dojo bubba barry all trimmed up and in Jars...throwing some up on the table...help yerselfs

Don't mind if I do 4U............:bong: ........mmmm

Hi Guys...

Cubby, i like your new digs. Nice pic of yourself.

4U, so nice of you to share, thank you.

I am vaping some cindy this morning. It is rainy and I am trying to talk myself into going on a walk.

Happy Sunday all ya all!

Jeepers:eek: that storm has hit here and it is just plain nasty outside.

Good thing the TV has something good on, at least for now:)

BIU :bong:

Hope your tv stays on for you Duck. Are your hatches buttoned down? Whatever that means for a duck on a nest.

Stay safe all you guys in the storms way.

Everything is locked up tight Rose.

We are just getting high winds and rain right now, but the high winds are to last several days and cause low laying and coastal flooding, that is what I am worried about. Don't need the nest floating away.:)

TMT and I am going to join 4u and BIU :bong:

Rosebud said:
Hi Guys...

Cubby, i like your new digs. Nice pic of yourself.
Thank you Rose I like him too. It's actually a gif, he smokes that big ole' bone, but for some reason he's not moving (maybe he's smoking some heavy Indy);)
What's up BHC? Hope everyone's doing well. Anyone in the path of that storm take your bowl and your loved ones and get to shelter. we'll keep a good thought.
BIU BHC

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Rain, 50+mph winds, and flooding is in the forecast:(

BIU :bong:

Be safe everyone thats in the path of Sandy....My thaughts and prayers are with you easy coast

:bong:

Latest posts

Back