Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My snow is all gone. The temps got to 40 today. I wonder if we will see any more this season, lol. I hope so. :)

Duck, it's always :20 somewhere. Broken clocks count too, hahah.

Cubby, you're crazy. That's just tooo damn cold. :p

Hi rose, os, 4u, fist, drift, YYZ....I know I'm forgetting someone, lol.

Groupon had a deal recently for a $35 1-night stay in a cottege at a beautiful state park in Oklahoma. My daughter and I are going tomorrow. It will be cold as hell but I'll be bundled up. There's some really cool hiking trails. Can't wait. :)

Biu, just like mee. Lmao.

It has been a long time. I had a bad couple of years, but things are back on track and I am slowly rebuilding my life.

How are things on your end?

Same stuff different day basically.

Glad things are turning around for you. Here's to an awesome 2013. :)

Good morning Duck,

Good morning everyone else, and hi AB, nice to meet you.

Our kids go home today, hope the pass is well, passable. That means it is probably time to take down all the stuff. Maybe tomorrow, Today I think I will BIU and think about taking Christmas stuff down.

Hi Iams, i see you down there.

BIU peeps.

morning all....the nasty weather has left the building for today,sunny for now,tommorow suppose to get nasty again....rain..time to BIU...got a new years gig.... YEA...cant wait....:cool:

AlienBait said:
It has been a long time. I had a bad couple of years, but things are back on track and I am slowly rebuilding my life.

How are things on your end?

Glad to hear things are getting better...hope too see more of you..take care and bne safe

:bong:

meetmrfist2 said:
morning all....the nasty weather has left the building for today,sunny for now,tommorow suppose to get nasty again....rain..time to BIU...got a new years gig.... YEA...cant wait....:cool:

new year gig?....you in a BAnd man?

yea 4u,strugglin artist,I play guitar in a classic rock,blues,good time music group...over 140 shows this past year,besides growing my meds, it is my lifelong passion:cool: we have a female singer who covers everything from Addele to ZZTop.....gigs are slim to none this time of the year around here....BIU

Best of luck for a stage packed 2013 meetmrfist I like ZZ top

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
18* and waiting on some snow. We got 2-3" last night, supposed to get another 4" or so today. I'm getting ready to head up to the cabin for the weekend.
Mom, have fun on your get-a-way, sounds like a good time. Do you do alot of hiking/trail walking?
OK everybody......you Know what time it is....:bong: :bong: :bong:

whew---time to play catch up---been on my back with spasms for the past couple days---2 shots of dilotta, scripts for vicodin and valum---what a long strange and itchy trip it's been---gonna switch over to brownies and bong rips today

sunny and cool with rain on its way---lots o trimming left to do---filling the bubbler with cuts of pm, gooey/pe, sdm/pa, and ad/pe---maybe even take down the x-mas stuff---prolly a little too ambitious---but one thing for sure is i will be :bong: :bong: :bong: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

hope you all had a pleasant holiday even if you were naughty

Gosh Orange, it is amazing you can type. I say ice your back. Is it your lower back? I hate that so much. So sorry you in that kind of pain. Does the sdm/pa hermie not worry you?

Latest posts

Back