Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a satori girl and I have tasted Btb and it was nice. Not as nice, but pretty close to Satori. I love mandala. What is your favorite indica?

Rosebud said:
No, i haven't. Kinda gun shy. I am going to start some seeds today and I will on your rec. Thanks Orange. Two out of what?

that was 2 thumbs up---think i germed 5 of the ad and 5 of the gooey---got 5 left---think there are now 2 ad and 3 gooey

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
24* and very sunny.
Rose that Pink Mama was a sweet looking lady, did you keep a cut?
I hope everyone's winning their bug wars, I hate those freakin' critters!!!
I started walking the Appalachian Trail this morning, 6 miles down...only 2,194 miles to go :woohoo:
Let's get to it......this weed aint gonna' smoke itself...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey ToA, it is nice to see you back here, you are the starter of this thread are you not? Thank you.

yes he did...this thread and a few others was created when they took away the chat versions of the site....this and another one I aint seen in a while.."The Female grower group"...all are "chatty" threads

welcome to the club new members...

hi folks one of these has been my main stay for a long time now kept breaking shop ones so made this one night and never looked back

my home made.jpg

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Welcome new members:ciao:

28* and no wind :woohoo:

BIU :bong:

:vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning Bongers.

48 degrees and windy, make that WINDY.

Howard goes in for his check up on his leg today. Have I told you he loves mr rb the best? I told him i drove 12 hours to get him and he doesn't care. Oh well, it is very cute to see them out in the yard together. He can't play with the other dogs for a month because of his leg.

I planted seeds yesterday.
How are the beneficials doing Duck?
BIU Peeps.:vap-Bong_smoker:

How are the beneficials doing Duck?

I think they all died:(
Have not seen alive one, just a bunch of corpses and body parts.

:bong: :bong: :ciao: morning all---wish i be hiking that appalachian trail with you cubby---sounds like great fun and i could use the excercise

did you drop the ad/pe Rosebud

anybody hear from sm fat tuesdaying

Hi Orange, i don't think i have any. I will look thru again and if i do I will.
If there was any talk of hermi in that one I ditched it. But I don't remember doing that. I popped three more pm.

Duck, are the spider mites gone too? Were they alive when you put them in? I usually spritz my leaves a little to provide them water. I really hope you got a good kill, those aren't cheap.

Hope SM is having the best time ever.

Hi guys and gal-

I'm not going to NOLA til May. I did have an invite tho...I had to decline. Kids, ya know. ;)

Sorry I've been absent around these parts. Been in a little funk again and haven't really been up to anything. :(

I sure appreciate you thinking about me. I've been thinking of you guys too.

xxoo

I am not sure Rose.

I did spray with water prior to release thou.

Where I bought them from said they would be ready to lay eggs once they have been released. So I do not know, I will give them some more time.

Hope you get feeling better soon SmokinMom:)

richmck03 said:
hi folks one of these has been my main stay for a long time now kept breaking shop ones so made this one night and never looked back
Plastic? I build bongs of pop bottles when I travel. If there are no local head shops where I go, I plug in a drugstore Missouri Meerschaum for the bowl.

duck, you ever tried the aspirin water? i mixed a bunch tonight...i've never tried it, but by time this grow reaches may 1st, i'm sure i'll need something...i seen a web or two here and there this harvest...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Irish... I have used it before as a preventative but not to extradite them.

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back