Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
4* and sunny
Rose I'll join you for a little :vap-Bong_smoker: , but I'll pass on the mite wrasslin'. I hate those critters, and they're really ugly (and you can tell them I said so!)
I gotta' put some plants in the flower room today. I'm doing a variety of strains, most are new to me;
C99 X NL
Snowcap
Cheesey Jones
Lemon Larry
Rainbows Bridge
Girl Scout Cookies
Exodus Cheese
Pine Hippie
Bubba Kush X Grape kush
C99
So I'll be busy today.

You are going to be real busy Cubby. I like the c99. I think I grew that cheese once. The cookie is a big favorite of a lot of people. Lemon Larry? hmmm those all sound very fun.

Don't work too hard, and the mites better be at the stage where they can't hear me tell them your sentiments. Have a good Saturday cubby.

:ciao: BHC

A friend brought over some NY Sour Diesel last night. This stuff is great!

:bong:

Hey guys :ciao:

Instead of posting yet another thread, about yet another seedbank, i thought ide bring it up in BHC.

Ive heard a few members talking about SoS, or Sea of Seeds. They have better prices in most seeds than the other banks ive ordered from.

Any BHC Members order from them before? Fast Shipping? Any Problems?

Edit: To be more clear, Im looking to order Mandalas Hashberry, Mandala #1 & Cali Connections Larry OG

I have not used that company. Have you checked with Mandalaseeds.com for the two? I got my Larry at attitude.

Sounds like good stuff. Good luck drft.

I will try Mandala Rose. Thanks!

It will be a Mandala Grow for sure. I still have some Satori beans left from last year. Three strains from mandala, im excited to try the new ones.

Edit: Well after going to Mandala's shop, they are the lowest ive seen. Makes sense, i dont know why i didnt go their first. Good stuff Rose, Thanks alot!

:hubba: :giggle: :D

:ciao: bhc---burnin ;) , rb :D, sm :hubba:, duck :cool:

where is cubby walking today

everyone have a stoney day

Mmmm, Chai Tea with cream and sugar. Would have used honey but im all out.

drfting...I have order a few times from sos...No problems and great stealth and quick

I hope so, Rose! You trying any new Mandala? That Purple Paro has me VERY interested. Might have to buy 3 fem.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosebud again."

:cool2:

:bong::bong::bong:

:stoned:

Latest posts

Back