Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like a feast. Mr rb has the old bathtub and surround out and all cleaned up. He is so tidy. Thankfully we have a hulky neighbor that I think could lift a car. He helped get it out of here. I ordered the new one on line this morning. Seems like almost too good of a deal, but they are the manufacturers so no middle man?

I want pizza.

I get a lot of really great deals online. Cutting out the middle man can make a lot of difference.

I never ended up going plumbing today (hangs head in shame).
But I did get my fridge cleaned out (I didn't have to call Haz-Mat, but it was close), and did some work on an above ground sprinkler system I am running. If watering is not easy, I don't do it.

the watering system will be nice for you.

I remember thinking you only cleaned the refrigerator if you moved. LOL, Mr rb had other ideas...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and windy here. I think we have had high winds every day since Thanksgiving.

BIU and clean them fridges and when you all are done you can come do mine:) :bong:

:ciao:Good Morning BHC,

50* and a bit cloudy, but pretty nice all the same.

The Hemp Goddess said:
If watering is not easy, I don't do it.

I got 2 words for you THG,............NEKKID...............RAINDANCE....;)

What could be easier?

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Duck, don't ya get sick of wind, i do. It must be hard on your feathers.

Cubby, It is a beautiful day here and after I give mr rb a haircut, i am finding his copper wire collection and going to the garden.

4U, good morning,

Orange, which is winning, golf or trimming?

Hi SM. HI THG, Hi everyone else. mr fist, mult, and everyone else i am missing.

Good morning all. It is going to be a beautiful day here, too--76, but no wind. One of the things I really like about where I live is that the wind seldom blows.

Cubby, when we get a certain age, it is better to keep our clothes on. I am quite sure that I would anger (or scare) the gods with a nekkid raindance.

Rose good luck with the wiring and bending. When I first started growing in the early 80s, we planted mj behind the tomatoes in a small greenhouse. We kept having to bend them over and stake them down. LOL, decades later I learn that this is a called lst.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Good morning everyone....rainy this morning...should be in the 70s again today...Have a pool terny toGot the permafrosts all trimmed up...looks like Gooey Mom is on Deck:D...also a Freeman Genetic Gal that is just wonderfull..dropped some Beans I got from TCVG years ago...78 skunk s1..only 3 cracked outta 12....Have a great day everyone

:bong:

Good morning all of you BHCers

It's hot here. Swimming after lunch and 30 minutes...:p

Afternoon all :D

High 80's here today, and I added some more ventilation up in the room so hopefully I'll have temps more in check today!

Hope all are well.

I have been at MP 3.5 years. I just received my first bad rep and it was unsigned. I know who sent it, if I copied it here, you all would know who sent it too. Why do I care? Beats me. His initials are BWD. Thanks bwd! I feel like a kid who had perfect attendance until I got sick at the end of the school year. Oh well... it speaks volumes.

I am vaping some satori, join me?

Wanna see our new bathtub? l_TUBSETB.jpg

Rosebud said:
I have been at MP 3.5 years. I just received my first bad rep and it was unsigned. I know who sent it, if I copied it here, you all would know who sent it too. Why do I care? Beats me. His initials are BWD. Thanks bwd! I feel like a kid who had perfect attendance until I got sick at the end of the school year. Oh well... it speaks volumes.

I am vaping some satori, join me?

Sorry Mamme

Bad rep screaming? Didnt you call BWD a school girl for complaining about rep?

Pass the torch to whom yual choose

It is what it is ;)

BWD

Great minds think a like Rose:)

I am vaping satori too:bong:

Nice tub and facets.:aok:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sorry Mamme

Bad rep screaming? Didnt you call BWD a school girl for complaining about rep?

Pass the torch to whom yual choose

It is what it is ;)

BWD
Ok, you wanna do this? No i don't believe i called you a school girl. I will call you a drama queen. I thought you left? Of course not. You need attention. I won't be giving you any, anymore.

Latest posts

Back