Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmokinMom said:
My son gets the same teacher for 4th grade that he had for 2nd grade. She was so good with him and he adored her. :D. He's not your average kid and it makes me feel better that he will have a teacher who he already knows. She runs a tight ship and doesn't put up with any nonsense. We love her.

She's gonna' give him another Furby............:rofl:..............j/k

it's good when a kid likes their teacher, they learn more in a enjoyable class.
Rock on SmokinKid ...............:banana::banana::banana:

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Got 15 minutes to kill before the light comes on. Just the right amount of time to hit the vape I think

BIU! VIU! TIU! MIU! DIU! However you get it in you, get it in you!

lol I gotta get on the Vape..

loving the lil bong tho just the right hit for my half a lung lol

I just smoked a joint of something i grew, I think bubba moma and it is almost gone too and I liked it for a late afternoon smoke. Did i ever tell you guys I really like cannabis?

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A bit cool here this morning:)

BIU :bong:

Good Morning BH'ers........ still hot in my parts....... almost time to spin the girls........ mega head rushes all around.

48 last night inland

57 at the pond

mega rushes here:)

Read your post 3 times before getting it right:rofl:

Kept reading pants instead of parts. Could not figure out what your :bong1: was doing in your pants:rofl:

I read that the same way duck, hot in his pants...funny funny. And i haven't had anything to smoke yet! It has cooled off where you are.

Welcome to the BHC missabentley~ Glad to have you.

Ours is the hottest the longest summer ever.. I got half the kids(plants) fed last night and will finish them up this morning. They seem to be handling
the heat lots better then me.

BIU PEEPS!

Yeah Rose we have hit a cool spell here, about 15 below average. Still early:)

If it that hot there, be sure to take it easy, we don't need a wilted Rose:)

:woohoo: Hot Pants and Head Rushes.......G-13 has got it goin' on...;)

I too thought that said "Still hot in my pants"...:doh:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

52* and sunny. It's been nice and cool here for a week or so, mid 70's, just the way I like it. But the meteorologists say Monday starts a 2 week stretch of 90's+ weather. Central Air is my Saviour.

Tomorrow morning at this time, I will be in Seattle......Look Out :eek: The weather in Seattle is supposed to be in the 70's for the entire weekend, I'm gonna' be a busy bear.
Losta' places I want to revisit, Mt. Raindeer, Ft. Lewis, Tillicum (not for the hookers, hoagies), Port of Tacoma......and if time permits, I'll be going over the Mountains. HEY, it's just like the song....
"The bear went over the mountain"
"The bear went over the mountain"
"The bear went over the mountain", to see......RoseBuds patio...;)

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Oh that would be soo cool, but it is HOT here, 70's in the city, awesome Cubby.

You have a big itinerary...You get to go hang at 4u's? Man I wish I was there.

Have a fabulous trip Cubby!!!! I will dust off the joint...

whats up with the King?...why you change ya name bro?

:bong:

Latest posts

Back