Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A bit chilly here at 53

BIU :bong:

Sunrise here :20 after the hour

:bongin: here at :20 after the hour :bong:

Good Morning BC........ Hey Ozzy did you take my green lighter?......... can't find it....... thought you might have seen it.......... time to dirty up the nice clean bong. Hope your stoned as you wanna be.

It's with your bong G13

Get them loaded SUNDAY MORNING BIU SESSION now in progress

Rain Rain Rain

cover is holding nice...there are a few pools on top but no issues....Newxt year I will add more pvc...I may need to drop some more those Pink Mamas if they finish that quik outside....My Purple Diesel is cloudy with some Ambers..But Im running her as Long as poss...just think...Oct is just a week away...:yay: which meens Large fan leafs get taken off......

TMT:bolt::bong:

100_0499_800x600.JPG

I know my bong is tiny and dirty...lol. Is BHC#707 taken?

4u2sm0ke said:
Looks like your 707 :aok:

Now fire that :bong1:

Certainly will do! It's already 9:00 and I still haven't smoked this Sunday morning! What's wrong with that picture?!

welcome vr72:cool: well it tried to rain last night,front came through and drizzled for about an hour or so,not enough for anything.....BIU peeps and have a great day:cool:

Spending the day vaping and watching Supernatural reruns. Still no computer, sucks.

just thought i'd drop in n say hello, been going thro some personal stuff, but will b better next week

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

how do I qualify for a number,,, been gone for while

lovbnstoned said:
how do I qualify for a number,,, been gone for while

post pic of your smoking device then go to the first page of this thread pick a number not used and it's yours

You qualify! All you do is go to the first post and pic a number..And a bong is important.
Sorry your having stress, good luck.

Latest posts

Back