Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC........ still haven't found my green lighter....... I last saw it Saturday night...... I was here taking bong hits with Ozzy, Rose and SM........ Ozzy said I left it with my bong........ I think SM must have gotten it....... SM if you find a light green bic with the warning sticker still on the side it most likely is mine.

G13, it is with my little bong... missing. If it turns up, I will use it, thanks.

It is 4:44 in the am and I wonder why I am up. I think a nap will be in order after coffee and bongs.

BIU PEEPS. 55 degrees here and the wind is howling and i am glad as it rained yesterday on my girls...wind always follows rain here in this area and for once I am glad.... BIU

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Wow has this been a weird summer/fall for temps here:(

BIU :bong:

Cold as a heck this morning. But news says sunny and 75 today.

Got a new kitten yesterday.

Oh, and, Woof! Woof! Woof!

:ciao::welcome: to the BHC VallejoReaper72:)

Monday morning BIU practice now in session

:ciao: 48 here this morning with fog.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

55* and sunny.

Mel, what did you name the new kitten? I like the name of the one you adopted out, Rameses (sp). It reminds me of Yul Brynner.

When the universe opens up and exposes that place where all the odd socks go to when they disappear from the dryer, we'll find some little troll, sitting on a giant pile of socks with RoseBuds little bong and G-13's lighter...and my hair...:mad:

Morning all. Nice and cool here this morning. I had a 4x latte and a little Beyond the Brain (1/2 Satori) and I can hardly sit still. I have a little job in a few hours, so I am laying off for now.

Cubby, the big pile of socks is living at my house in the closet, but RB's little bong and G13's lighter aren't with them. I'll keep looking....

morning kids---i just love this time of year---cool nights/mornings giving way to sunny 70's---not to mention it's just about harvest time for all the od farmers:yay:

gonna hang dry a few gooey plants today :woohoo:

Monday morning and don't feel like going to work. Texted my boss to see if he needs me, and he is not going to work either. Texted another boss to see if he needs me to come in...no response yet. Will I really be able to pull a 3 day weekend so I can baby my plants and work on some more hash oil? I should know in an hour or so. By 9:20 I should know.

BTW, it is 50 here, clear and brisk with an expected high of 70 degrees. Beautiful day. I love this time of year. No matter where I go, I can detect the sweet smell of cannabis ripe for harvest! :D

Happy happy Monday. Hope everyone is happy and high today. Gotta practice for Tuesday so we can practice some more for Wednesday...lol.

SmokinMom said:
Happy happy Monday. Hope everyone is happy and high today. Gotta practice for Tuesday so we can practice some more for Wednesday...lol.

Sounds like someone's meds are working:p

Cubby the new kitten is Hubby's (right! Lol) and he named him Rascal.

Ramses was named for the mummy in King of the Damned by Ann Rice.

My daughter has a new kitten too, sister to Rascal. I have them both in the house with me today. Its so funny. Right now they're napping after a morning of a very rough play. Lol

Congrats on the family member Mel. Do we get pictures? I have one of my guard cat...let me get it for you. DSCF2086.JPG

Rose I'm stuck on my phone and can't figure out how to attach pics. Once I have my 'puter back I 'll probably post an albumn full. Lol

BHC Practice session in progress:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

Latest posts

Back