Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning Bongers. Mel, those are the cutest kittyies ever.... darling.

It is in the 30s here this morning. You will find me for the next 5 days trimming.

BIU Peeps! Cubby my sister liked your greeting and i did do it real loud.

morning friends---cool and snappy here today---they say we got a bit of a heat wave coming in---still toking on the gsc in between sips of coffee till i get my head right to clean and load the flower room---disneyland sat and sun---everybody have a fabulous day---be well and have fun :D

We're suppose to have 90 degrees on Sunday, usually only in the 70's this time of year. Guess I shouldn't have taken the a/c out of the window.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Trying to catch up here.

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

55* and raining, Hoping to get some good weather in the next few days so I can get my bananas and stuff out of the ground and transplanted for over wintering.

RoseBud, I hope your sister had a nice birthday,what kind of cake did you have. Don't tell me you didn't have a cake. Without a Birthday cake, it's not a birthday.....just a bunch of folks sittin' 'round watching one person get old.;)

orangesunshine said:
---disneyland sat and sun---everybody have a fabulous day---be well and have fun :D

OH that's nice....stop in, tell us YOUR going to Disney land, and not so much as a single invitation.....:ignore:
Have fun, but while you're gone, I'll be at your house smoking your cookies, drinking your coffee, and petting your dog.....I may even put my feet on your couch. ;) That's just the way I roll...

BIU BHC........:bong::bong::bong:

Good morning....Cubby, you made me laugh out loud. I hope you enjoy your time at Orange's, not sure he has a dog.. But I get your point. My sisters cake was rocky road fudge, one piece, home made from a fancy store.

Duck, this working thing isn't right is it? You need to be home doing your biu chores.

I am having coffee, putting on my down and trimming till it is done.... BURRR 38 degrees out there. I think I need a patio heater.

BIU Peeps! And thanks for the good laugh!

100_1633.JPG

BHC 947

afternoon all , i'm tokin along

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Nice glass Lovbnstoned, welcome to the BHC......now get that thing bubblin'.

RoseBud, if Orange doesn't have have a dog I'll borrow one from a neighbour. I'm sure one of them has a dog that would love to put his feet on Oranges couch while being petted by a coffee drinking stoner....;)

I like it,,, got a ice hoilder 4 arm percolator,, 18 mm bowls can fit, or ise a 18 mm down stem with a 14 mm out,,,,, its sweet,, n awesome hits

:huh: :confused2:
home made from a fancy store.
:shocked: How can they claim something like that ? They come to your house and bake it? Or the fancy store someones home? :joint::bong2: :bong: :bongin: = :fly::stoned:

It's 55 and cloudy, occasional light drizzle. It's fabulous! Just a few days ago it was 95! :D

Life is good.

ozzydiodude said:
:huh: :confused2: :shocked: How can they claim something like that ? They come to your house and bake it? Or the fancy store someones home? :joint::bong2: :bong: :bongin: = :fly::stoned:

That was my attempt at humor. It is a very good small candy store in her town and it is her favorite. Hey Ozzy, you wanna get your hind end over here and help me harvest????Anyone, anyone?

BIU!

So I am out on the patio trimming and the 11 year old boy next door peeks over the fence. What ya doing he says? I say, oh just harvesting some herbs. He says, I would love to help you!!! I said thanks but not today.. Can you imagine the repercussions of that? I can see the headlines now..

smokinmom,,, U can send some of that weather on south, I could really like a little cool weather

BCH 947

Hey Rose, at least you're just trimming. I've spent the day de-seeding bud. My fingers are screaming at me and my eyes are crossing, and I still have more than 2/3rds of the buds left to go off 6 fully pollinated plants.

But, I've got lots of beans in lots of sacks and I'm feeling happy and satisified with this bean harvest. Time to start vegging the next round of plants to get knocked up, lol.

Cubby, you're just silly.

i got a little carried away with the pollen myself, i for see a lot of oil in my future.

Latest posts

Back