Big Budda Chiesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsydog

Reaction score
Love this pheno!! Cracked 5 seeds this was the keeper.

002 - Copy.JPG

That's a beaut mate! How'd you get that red coloration? Just part of the strain!? Green mojo @ U brother!

Gixxerman420 said:
That's a beaut mate! How'd you get that red coloration? Just part of the strain!? Green mojo @ U brother!

Thanks Gman420! The 2 phenos i ended up with all turned red and purple at the end(10wks) this one had the bud weight. I dont run low temps never colder than 68F.

Thanks chef! Heres another pic of the keeper.

003 - Copy.JPG

slowmo77 said:
great colors man.. hows the smoke?

Thanks slowmo! The smoke is very smooth leans a little more to cheese side. Im not a good judge of strength. But a patient of mine with MS uses it for his day smoke. He says good pain relief without putting him to sleep.

Is that a 3 gallon pot? I was thinking of flowering in a 3 gal. And wanted plants slightly larger than this one... Possible?

Gixxerman420 said:
Is that a 3 gallon pot? I was thinking of flowering in a 3 gal. And wanted plants slightly larger than this one... Possible?

Thats a 5gal squat pot. This plant was used as a mother so it never got tall just wide. She yielded close to 5zips.

Thanks Rockster for the kind words.

gypsydog said:
Thats a 5gal squat pot. This plant was used as a mother so it never got tall just wide. She yielded close to 5zips.

Thanks Rockster for the kind words.
how wide? I guess what I mean is, what's the circumference? I need to get pots that are no more than 11" wide! I need to squeeze eight pots into a 3x3 square and have about a sqaure foot open for my fan and air in system... I am pretty sure I'm using a 3 gal. ... Could be wrong!:rofl:

Gixxerman420 said:
how wide? I guess what I mean is, what's the circumference? I need to get pots that are no more than 11" wide! I need to squeeze eight pots into a 3x3 square and have about a sqaure foot open for my fan and air in system... I am pretty sure I'm using a 3 gal. ... Could be wrong!:rofl:

No worries. u mean diameter of the container. yeah these containers are too big they are 14" at there widest point.

gypsydog said:
No worries. u mean diameter of the container. yeah these containers are too big they are 14" at there widest point.
DUHHH... circumference is AROUND the circle! :doh: okay, yeah... Bigger than I thought from the picture... Okay, thx!

Latest posts

Back