Big thumbs UP for 420-seeds.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tater

Diamonds on the inside
Reaction score
Ordered with a visa gift card 9 days later seeds were at my door mod edit. Overall I would order from them again anyday, the selection is that big but they got a decent variety. Plus they ship 5 extra seeds with every order so thats a bonus. I'll let you know how the germination goes look for my grow journal comming soon!

Thanks for the recomendation. We do ask that you do not discuss shipping methods here. thx.
Welcome to the forum. Read our site rules located at top of forum or in my signiture to make your stay more pleasant.
here hold this :48: ;)
Happy farmin. :D

Sorry mutt I read the rules it won't happen again. But on a side note all seeds germinated within 24 hours so tack on another thumbs up we'll see how the sprouts do now :p

Tater said:
Sorry mutt I read the rules it won't happen again. But on a side note all seeds germinated within 24 hours so tack on another thumbs up we'll see how the sprouts do now :p

Hey Tater, it may be too much info and may give your identity away, so don't answer if it compromises you in any way...but is your last name "Salad" :D

Damn I've been found out!!

Lol. They call him Tater Salad!! Haha.

Sounds like a good deal with the seeds. I wish you the best of luck with seedlings you have going. What strains did you decide on? Make sure to keep us posted on your progress and I'm looking forward to a grow journal sometime soon. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back