bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Big some new pics and no part of the plant has mites
What do you think, It has cal/mag . micro and some bloom now being added .
IMG_2258.JPG
IMG_2257.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG

I do not know what is causing those problems

i have one just like yours and I also have lost two tomato plants to the same symptoms

im still researching the symptoms
It has been driving me NUTS Thanks
I reched out to you Brother with all your past history I thought you would or may have seen it by now, I never have . Never once had a problem like this , it's only two plants and they start to look better and the next day back to the same. It seems the new growth sites are being the most effected, and I am worried no buds will come LOL. Thks Big you slay me 💕💕💕💕💕

I reched out to you Brother with all your past history I thought you would or may have seen it by now, I never have . Never once had a problem like this , it's only two plants and they start to look better and the next day back to the same. It seems the new growth sites are being the most effected, and I am worried no buds will come LOL. Thks Big you slay me 💕💕💕💕💕

I’ve got a sick plant like yours , I will take photos later

for the life of me I can’t figure out why

i think it is a combination of things , heat stress , hot chicken ferts , Ph in soil is off ……

all the other plants were prepped the same way which is why I’m stumped

i think the hole I dug had some fresh chicken manure in it , or I dug up an old hole that was hot

i don’t know how you prepped your outdoor holes , so it could be something there Or a combination of things

I think it's heat related. that area doesn't like the sun, or you got a cracked node from wind. that's my guess.

The block chain only records the hash code, not the individuals who made the transaction. There was a time when it was easy to purchase coins anonymously. It's only slightly more difficult today.
The place you sell it on will 1099 you. Trust me, they can figure it out, other than they are so buried right now it is ridiculous.

I had a heck of a tax season this year because I bought a bunch of eth from an office mate. The only trail is from his account to my nano wallet. It occurred to me, this likely could appear as money laundering! I just followed from his numbers to my wallet address. It could have lived there quite secretly, but when you sell it, of course it rolls into your bank account....

Bubba

I had a similar problem with one of my plants in a pot outside. I never did really work it out, but I watered it with a product we have here in Oz called Seasol that promotes root growth and helps prevent root issues and it did wonders for it. Its not a fertilizer.

https://www.seasol.com.au/home-garden/products/seasol/
Good for a lot of plant problems like heat stress, etc, so I don't know what issue it fixed, but it fixed it.

Maybe it is available in the US. It couldn't hurt.

Big in this picture are your lower leaves displaying a cal/mag issue?
Im getting some fans changing colors now
View attachment 302984

no Sir

actually the lower leaves look better than the top new growth

which is some kind of nutrient lockout that I need to look up

not that it will do the plant any good , I mean how do I flush a plant in the ground? lol……she has been getting plain water all along and just ne shot of cal mag

so yeah , top new growth is freaking out and lowers appear in better shape , gotta look that one up just to satisfy my curiosity

I will send anyone in America a free pack of seeds if they can correctly guess the name of this species of plant

without a plant identifier app , puleeeeze

does anyone know what it is?

A090D4A3-41AD-499E-B5C4-5234D843A995.jpeg

my take on rosters and bigs leaf curl is both pH and heat related...both will do the very same thing, make the leaves canoe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back