bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 17 and knew everything. No grown ass old person was telling me different either. Then I moved outta my parents house. You don't even need to hear the ending to know.
I was a little younger but me I always listen learned absorbed what I saw and heard with age comes wisdom and wisdom is priceless 1 reason I'm so smart listen learn absorb

Speaking of beans are we allowed to trade here? I just to autos now and I have a few photos (not branded) that I would like to trade. PM me if interested! I can list it in the PM for photos or fast photos and I'm just interested in fem autos.

plants are loving the high temps

5C6C999B-E86D-4F44-A5CF-CB487D2B8DA3.jpeg

09829FE5-D916-493D-9A18-745B2CFA9533.jpeg

DD57C277-75FF-426A-9841-963346D5D23F.jpeg

6150365C-BBEF-4D33-90EF-4DB371083061.jpeg

Ooh I've been waiting to see it and it didn't disappoint nice girls I can't wait till I'm able to just put my stuff in my backyard have it fenced all around it like a 8 ft high cube make the top out of 4-5 inch square mesh oh God Id be in heaven no carrying water anymore I don't know if I can pull another year toting water to every plant gotta get a quiet electric pump and throw it in the creek for a bigger grow but hopefully the federal government legalizes it so I can do what I've always wanted and dreamed of to corner the market in my little area with the first Dispensary/Grow Shop KindBuds Passion..... Night Everyone✌️

@bigsur51 It would be cool to have a guess the final weight contest. (dry or wet?) Pick out one plant to enter. I'll put up a 1/4 oz of wedding cake seeds to the winner.

What do you think???

View attachment 302681

im in but I will let you start a Thread and keep it updated

and while you are at it , how about you come over and trim my biggest plant and weigh it all out for me? 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I will sweeten the pot and throw in a grip of various strandivars

Morning Big, Im still getting the weird leaf formations (looks like Rus/mites but no bugs anywhere to be seen)
I will snap a few pics soon and post , driving me nuts never seen it like this before.
Some type of stress but 4 other plants , same strain same grow area are doing very well.

Morning Big, Im still getting the weird leaf formations (looks like Rus/mites but no bugs anywhere to be seen)
I will snap a few pics soon and post , driving me nuts never seen it like this before.
Some type of stress but 4 other plants , same strain same grow area are doing very well.
Roster mites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back