Bigsur has left the building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
this thread is to honor the words and works of my old dear friend Bigsur...generous to a fault and a regular guy...he shared his vast knowledge with all and was the first to offer beans to a fellow grower...what I was told will stay between big and I but it's a sad day when the most experienced of growers on this site packs up and heads for greener pastures...this is a lesser site without him but we all must follow our hearts...my wish for him is to find the right boat and head off into the sunset with fair winds at his back...

this thread is to honor the words and works of my old dear friend Bigsur...generous to a fault and a regular guy...he shared his vast knowledge with all and was the first to offer beans to a fellow grower...what I was told will stay between big and I but it's a sad day when the most experienced of growers on this site packs up and heads for greener pastures...this is a lesser site without him but we all must follow our hearts...my wish for him is to find the right boat and head off into the sunset with fair winds at his back...
That was abrupt!

This is a sad day for me. I have to say that big is the reason I’ve been here so long. I know some of you joke about it as you can tell I love him. His Kindness welcomed me into the club and has had my back ever since. MP and his friends here will all miss him checking in everyday as well as his ongoing post through out the day and night. I will truly miss you my friend.

my initial post was deleted for reasons I can't comprehend...this is censorship and post control...not what I have come to expect from the passion...I guess my deletion will be called for now but I stand on the side of right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back