Birthday Alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in THEEE hell has happened to this thread you crazy sons o btchs?!

My god. The only honest comment on this page is how these overdone accolades (all lies mind you!) could somehow be compared to peeing in one’s pants. Lol.

“The older I get, the better I was”…

Now that’s the gods honest truth. And I’m still a long way from anything more meaningful.

Put something in your pipes and smoke it. I can’t be coming back in here wondering if I owe someone else some thanks for belated bday wishes.

It’s over. It’s done. 355 days until it happens again - if I’m lucky.

Go back to the coffee shop fellas lol.

Nothing it see here.

PS- stopped in for my dispensary / free joint yesterday. They had blue dream. Had to grab one. Didn’t run around town for more though. One per dispensary and I could have a good jar o joints if I wanted! Ahh to be young again.

See ya!
Freeh

My god. The only honest comment on this page is how these overdone accolades (all lies mind you!) could somehow be compared to peeing in one’s pants. Lol.

Now that’s the gods honest truth. And I’m still a long way from anything more meaningful.

Put something in your pipes and smoke it. I can’t be coming back in here wondering if I owe someone else some thanks for belated bday wishes.

Nothing it see here.

PS- stopped in for my dispensary / free joint yesterday. They had blue dream. Had to grab one. Didn’t run around town for more though. One per dispensary and I could have a good jar o joints if I wanted! Ahh to be young again.

See ya!
Freeh
You just came back ! I didnt even know I missed you until 2 days ago finding out you existed ! Give us at least another day until we can at least get tired of you .... :rolleyes: :)

Nothing it see here.

See ya!
Freeh
At least accept my avatar I made for you
1684257540996.png

Nothing it see here.

See ya!
Freeh

there he goes again , the modesty , humility , and humbleness almost remind me of a Maharishi , a Dalai Lama , the Voice of One crying in the wilderness

Brother Freeh is like kryptonite to Chuck Norris

ah but alas , i better stop , have a toke , and drink some more coffee

Enjoy that hooter of Blue Dream Brother!

75F36509-5D90-4A04-A62A-F2C525EABB5E.jpeg

395B7EEC-F9B1-47E4-B32A-027F1A1F4A2D.jpeg

64A648FB-CF4D-4169-9B3D-B298E75881B6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back