Birthday Alerts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Two Birthdays today! Fungus Amungus and SubmarineGirl are celebrating their Birthday today. Lets all smoke one in their honor. Happy Birthday my good friends

happy-birthday-to-you-arlo-guthrie.gif

To my Subbie of the Adriatic Seas!
A poem for you and I will make the music for banjo playing 🌷 😍

In the depths where the oceans gleam so deep,
Lives a girl whose spirit takes a daring leap.
Subbie of the seas, they fondly call her so, A submariner with a heart all aglow.
Today's a special day, a celebration anew, As Subbie's birthday shines in ocean's blue.
With courage and skill, she sails beneath, Exploring mysteries where few have breathed.
Submarines her playground, the depths her domain, Through trials and triumphs, she's weathered the strain.

With every dive, she's embraced the unknown, A fearless explorer in a world of her own.
Through sonar's whispers and waves that sway, She charts a course where few could ever play. In her silent vessel, a world below the waves, She's found her calling, her heart truly craves.
So here's to Subbie, on her special day, May her journey be blessed in every way. With each birthday candle, a wish may it be, For endless adventures on the deep, wild sea.
Subbie of the seas, you're admired and adored, For the wonders you've discovered, the tales you've stored.
Happy birthday to you, as you sail and roam,
In the submarine world that you call home.

Have a great day my Dear:)

To my Subbie of the Adriatic Seas!
A poem for you and I will make the music for banjo playing 🌷 😍

In the depths where the oceans gleam so deep,
Lives a girl whose spirit takes a daring leap.
Subbie of the seas, they fondly call her so, A submariner with a heart all aglow.
Today's a special day, a celebration anew, As Subbie's birthday shines in ocean's blue.
With courage and skill, she sails beneath, Exploring mysteries where few have breathed.
Submarines her playground, the depths her domain, Through trials and triumphs, she's weathered the strain.

With every dive, she's embraced the unknown, A fearless explorer in a world of her own.
Through sonar's whispers and waves that sway, She charts a course where few could ever play. In her silent vessel, a world below the waves, She's found her calling, her heart truly craves.
So here's to Subbie, on her special day, May her journey be blessed in every way. With each birthday candle, a wish may it be, For endless adventures on the deep, wild sea.
Subbie of the seas, you're admired and adored, For the wonders you've discovered, the tales you've stored.
Happy birthday to you, as you sail and roam,
In the submarine world that you call home.

Have a great day my Dear:)
I’m teary eyed that someone would think enough of me to write a song about me. You are just the kindest soul to do that 💕. I’m printing it a keeping it in my grow log forever. Thanks so much and how I needed it tonight.

Has not been the best day. I’m back at mommas tonight for a sleepover as she told me that she was in unbearably pain when I got here. I gave her two oxi pills and two syringes of morphine. The pain finally eased up but for how long I don’t know. She doesn’t like to take the meds but that’s all there is to help her ease the pain I feel kinda bad giving her more that what’s written on the bottle to take but I can’t stand seeing her in so much pain. I’m gonna check with the nurse tomorrow to see if they can provide something else to help her or at least up the dosages so that I don’t feel like I’m overdosing her.

sorry to unload on you after you took the time to write the beautiful song. Really it was the highlight of my day and just what I needed. Thanx again so much. Love you brother 💕💕💕

Latest posts

Back