Blends, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiloh

I speak to the I Am
Reaction score
In my extensive reading here, it seems that the connoisseurs tend to separate their cultivars when smoking. I would like to hear about combos/blending and their effects, desired and unpleasant.

Last edited:
Just about all the flavors out there are a combo of sativa and indica. It's hard to find a pure strain of either. They call them "land race" or something like that.
Sativa heavy can give ya paranoid feelings if you smoke too much, and indica heavy strains can take your legs away and give ya couch lock. Trick is to take a toke or two and not smoke the whole joint. You can always take another toke if you need it, but you can't un-toke if you get too much.

Just about all the flavors out there are a combo of sativa and indica. It's hard to find a pure strain of either. They call them "land race" or something like that.
Sativa heavy can give ya paranoid feelings if you smoke too much, and indica heavy strains can take your legs away and give ya couch lock. Trick is to take a toke or two and not smoke the whole joint. You can always take another toke if you need it, but you can't un-toke if you get too much.

I think she meant, do you ever mix your Girl Scout Cookies and Sour D 50/50 after you grind it up?

Right now I have a blend of whatever flower (s) I have left from my last grow. For some reason I listened to the "ol lady" and took a break. Now I have to wait at least 6 weeks before I have any home grown flower to smoke. So I just make a "combo" jar of shake, lol. NEVER AGIN!

Last edited:
In my extensive reading here, it seems that the connoisseurs tend to separate their cultivars when smoking. I would like to hear about combos/blending and their effects, desired and unpleasant.
My daughter-in-law mixes her weed all the time. It can make it stronger. Some people do it to mellow out a strain too.

I like mixing Blue Dream with Grapefruit Kush. Good “effects”, tasty, long lasting…

Latest posts

Back