bongs and pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportcardiva

Reaction score
anyone now were i could get a horse or unicorn pipe or bong at. thanks :):)

I definatly have to get one of those cool pipes for the girlfriend. Im digging the dragonfly one

Yo Ho annscrib,
You really out did yourself, and thanks heaps for one of the coolest pipe sites that I have ever see. Those glass pipes are truley amazing.
Here is another site that I just happened to run acrossed, hope that it serves you as well. celebrationpipes.ca/buyme just add the obvious.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i have humming bird pipe, but i recently broke off one if its wings. still sicky tho

goto glassartists.org theres hundreds of links to blowers who have websites with their glass avaliable and its some of the best. although if you can get ahold of some specific companies to ship you single pieces like Phire, 5150,
dopeassglass.com you'll find some eye poppin pieces.

I found a site with a very good priced 5" spoon that I have purchased many times for friends of mine. wxx.karmicbutterfly.com. You have to click on Misc and then go to page 3. Very nice pipe for a great price. 20 usd. Fantastic deal. Take care all.

Latest posts

Back