How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know why I didn’t think about googling it. I’m going to run it around 375 this evening and then turn it up a little bit for the last and final rip before I hit the sack…

There's lots of good high quality vapes out there that don't use a bag.
Small ones big ones ones made from all kinds of materials.........each one a little different than the others so saying what's the best one for someone else is impossible.
I spent thousands trying and found what I like best and some I didn't like at all.......lolz.
Then I got started on using them with water bongs which is a big step forward in quality of experience but is another rabbit hole.
Individual vapes will pair best with specific types of bongs which again required a lot of trial and error.........do have a rather spectacular collection going though.
😆

M

i buy the raw cones in a 100 container
I give many pre rolls out and when with friends I usually have the weed.
I have ordered and on my 3thd 100 pack
What brand cones are you buying? I only buy the raw cones that is at my local smoke shop. I’m scared to order bulk on anmazon and not like that brand cone.

What brand cones are you buying? I only buy the raw cones that is at my local smoke shop. I’m scared to order bulk on anmazon and not like that brand cone.
I use raw and the come in a 100 pack
I have gotten them from amazon and as I m on mu third pack.
I have set of pipes I use ,made from my Brother Stosh the black smith.
Startin to go back to the pipe

Attachments

• IMG_7823.png
    IMG_7823.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I also use their 6 shooter
I got one of those for me ma! Her joints are so bad I lol hysterically so I had to help her out and set her up with that contraption, although I prefer zigzag or zigzag king-size. She likes it, good product. I love building joints though. It's a moment I can focus, make it beautiful then enjoy.
183051.jpg

I got one of those for me ma! Her joints are so bad I lol hysterically so I had to help her out and set her up with that contraption, although I prefer zigzag or zigzag king-size. She likes it, good product. I love building joints though. It's a moment I can focus, make it beautiful then enjoy.
View attachment 340903
I understand ,I could roll a joint in back of a convertible
My Brother Stash can roll out of a singlesheet bamboo
my fingers are numb and have so so feelings in them
I can still pick my nose .

Latest posts

Back