Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no young'uns ever get past the gate, if they do dutch is eyeballing them...I'm way back in the woods, 1/4 mile from any home so it's pretty isolated...
This not so young long haired country boy will walk right up that driveway.... The best people are the ones living down those long dirt roads I'm over 1.5 miles from state pavement

I miss my German sheps, .. the only one I had that didn't listen and follow orders was a half shep / half wolf that we adopted .. he was cool in his own way like bringing dead possums and coons and the neighbor's chickens back to our front porch overnight ,..he hated being inside .. spooked him . he passed after doing another Houdini trick and the black top road ate his spirit .. sad

The wife and I at present are quasi adopting Dutch in a long distance way , if it's ok with ya boo...

the "great" has begun to develop into it's name...pics laters but me thinks I have a genuine winner here folks...the beans have been kind to me...I just love the twenty20mendicino gear...

Believe I got some winners here only time will tell peace ✌️
PXL_20220904_081502850.jpg
PXL_20220904_081544935.jpg

lookin great KB, work on your focus skills to perfect your work...
just got home from my road trip up the coast...brought home 3 plants, one of which I gave to my buddy years ago...lemon taffy...it's been trained to tears and needs a new home...35 liter slit pot on wheels will be where it resides...roots on the plugs are killing it, thanks GMO for the help...
lemon taffy.JPG
DWC.JPG

The way I have my Grove set up I cannot use a dehumidifier because I have a vent pulling all of the air outside of the grow. I exhaust portion of my air conditioning but that keeps air circulating so it’s a good trade-off. If I put in a dehumidifier I believe the exhaust fan would pull all of the dry air out before it had a chance to help the plants. I am on a constant visual looking for mold growing on the leaves and unfortunately due to the humidity I am finding it sporadically

Latest posts

Back