Boston Freedom Rally.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of smokers, music, and $2 fake joints. I've lived in the Boston area for 20+ years and been to all of them. Maybe the new Mass decriminalization laws will make a more cannabis freindly environment for this one. Best of luck...........

jmansweed said:
Lots of smokers, music, and $2 fake joints. I've lived in the Boston area for 20+ years and been to all of them. Maybe the new Mass decriminalization laws will make a more cannabis freindly environment for this one. Best of luck...........
i never had a problem with cops. im 28 ive been going since i was 18 yrs old as for the $2 joint why would u ever buy weed (rolled joint) at one of these things maybe a glass peice or some mushrooms i even got some of the best hash i smoked in years there 2 years ago. I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Keep smokin:bong:

jmansweed said:

Uh...

What's a $2 fake joint? Didn't Mass recently decriminalize mj possession? Are you saying it's crap weed that they sell in $2 joints or are we talking about a ripoff maneuver with oregano? :confused:

Could be both Dirty, I have been a few times also.First year I bought 4 "pot brownies" for 20 bucks and I think they had oregano in them not pot!There is always a ton of cool pipes and stuff and a bunch of rally people.Lots of petitions and stuff.As far as cops go as long as you aren't acting like a jerk and are respectful they won't bother you.We rolled a fat blunt while my friend was talking to cop on a horse right in front of us he didn't even take a second glance.We take the train in and usually have the train fish bowled before we arrive.Lots of fun.

Latest posts

Back