BREAKING NEWS: Massachusetts Lawmakers To Debate Marijuana Legalization Measure Tomor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in mass and I hope this passes too I haven't heard anything about it though.Any more word pep?

hey dirty--i'm with you. maybe we can live right on the border and say we're from NY....better than the damn patriots!!

but for real--does anyone have any updates on this? did anyone from the forum attend?? transcripts??? link???? something

hey with 3 ny nfl teams i'm sure one will make it.seriously this will pass mass hopefully soon i cant wait

hxxp://www (dot)examiner(dot)com/examiner/x-26780-Boston-NORML-Examiner~y2009m10d14-Massachusetts-marijuana-legalization-hearing-video-State-House-10142009
This is what I was able to find so far. I am sure there will be much more on this issue very soon. Changed the t's to x's per site rules (dot = .)...thanks everyone, for being here. Let's hope it goes well.

hxxp://www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=wLOSpaNmUB8
sorry folks. this goes straight to the youtube video. change x's to t's and (dot) to . thanks, again...

does anyone know when they are planning on making a decision? seems like a legislatures debate, wouldn't it have to go on the ballot first?

The bill was heard on October 14 by the Revenue Committee. Perhaps there will be more info available later today.

.....and leave my Sox and Pats alone- we had a bad week.

:yeahthat: bad week indeed, hey we can't win em all.

ya but its still nice to live in title town

i look out my window and all i see is mass. i live right on the state border....
connecticuts mj laws sux burro butt. :hairpull: :cry:

Does anyone know if MJ is now legalized in MA? Did it pass?

Latest posts

Back