Breckenridge could push marijuana legalization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna Eat That? said:
I disagree, a large portion of the folks visiting Breckenridge to light up a bowl are gonna be a younger crowd.(not that smokers don't visit already)but I imagine the people that smoke in Breckenridge are a bit more well off than the college kids that want to get baked and be obnoxious in public because now it's legal.
This is the equivalent of dropping Amsterdam in the middle of Colorado. Honestly, Americans aren't responsible enough to handle it because we've been sheltered for too long. A few bad apples will spoil the bunch.....

Take a pill, bro... :chillpill:

Really... It's ALL good! :D Breckenridge is where all the people who THINK they are rich go... If you want the 'exclusive mountain experience' you'll have to fly your helicopter 2 Aspen! Thats where the REEEEEAAAAAL hoity toity crowd goes... so they can have their outdoor experience over by their 2pm massage/330pm liposuction and sleep at the Four Seasons... I have an uncle and cousins that run a ski rental shop up in B'ridge and the overwhelming majority... (72% voted FOR this, right? :aok:) and in today's economy... all us red-blooded Americans (& Colorado Natives :ciao:) would like a shot in our local economy, even if it's tie-dyed! ;)

Peace!:cool:

Gonna Eat That? said:
I disagree, a large portion of the folks visiting Breckenridge to light up a bowl are gonna be a younger crowd.(not that smokers don't visit already)but I imagine the people that smoke in Breckenridge are a bit more well off than the college kids that want to get baked and be obnoxious in public because now it's legal.
This is the equivalent of dropping Amsterdam in the middle of Colorado. Honestly, Americans aren't responsible enough to handle it because we've been sheltered for too long. A few bad apples will spoil the bunch.....

Now have'nt been to Breckenridge since early 80's, But even back then Aspen was considered totally hoity toity.
As a matter of opinion and fact, it was the "white powder capital" as some said.
Breckenridge was very laid back. I had the greatest time-I was 19.
And anyway, if you were to go to Breckenridge and be totally obnoxious in public, you'd be arrested or ticketed, joint or no joint.
My 2 on that.

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
And anyway, if you were to go to Breckenridge and be totally obnoxious in public, you'd be arrested or ticketed, joint or no joint.
My 2 on that.

Gb

I'd sure hope that would be the case anywhere, budd... :eek:

dirtyolsouth said:
I'd sure hope that would be the case anywhere, budd... :eek:

I would hope that too, Dirty.
I would'nt mind going to Breckenridge again if I could swing it-You would'nt have to worry one single iota about me being obnoxious.
Gb
:)

Latest posts

Back