brown???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
I looked at sum new growth at the tops of my plants.... and on 2 plants sum of the new growth had a brown streak on the spine of the middle leaf... its very small and only on very few baby leaves.... what do u suppose it is...??? its like a light brown streak... sry no pics cuz the attachment thing is tweaking on my phone.... sry...

yo I was jus tryin to search and I can't find **** hahaha maybe im the only one evr that got this issue... it jus poped up ovr nite... its a tiny brown smear rite in the middle of very few baby leaves... and outta the 5leaves its on the middle leaf rite on the inside spine.... please if u have any clue whut it could be and how to treat would be great...

oh ya I sprayed em down last nite and I think i still see bugs.. should I spray again??? or jus follow the directions on the bottle evry 3-7days when bugs r present....? and how would I go about treatin the whole grow room??? jus literally spray everythin down with the bug spray????

Latest posts

Back