Bud shots... 5 weeks in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Just some pics of my latest grow, 2 WW and 1 blueberry.

10-11-09 001.jpg

10-11-09 004.jpg

Yep, those most certainly look superb. It looks like you're still having fun.

everytime i see your ww gd, i'm very jealous. the bb is from dp, if my memory serves me right?

all from clones?...

looks great , as usual. yeah, just a little jealous...:) ...

be careful with that blueberry.. every dp blueberry ive ever had turned late hermi. good luck. plants look great man!

Impressive Growdude!
Sure are a lot of bud sites for 3 plants going on in there. Nice training job!

Beautiful!!
Are you still adding a vertical light?
So 2 different strains also? Wow, are they getting the same nutes in hydrofarm system then, i'd imagine? Any problems or issues? I ask because i'm using a recirculating system and have also been worried about mixing strains with it. Must have similar flower times i'd guess.

monkeybusiness said:
Beautiful!!
Are you still adding a vertical light?
So 2 different strains also? Wow, are they getting the same nutes in hydrofarm system then, i'd imagine? Any problems or issues? I ask because i'm using a recirculating system and have also been worried about mixing strains with it. Must have similar flower times i'd guess.

Yea I have 2, 400 watt hps above them and a 400 watt MH in the opening of the door.
Ive got to open these doors everyday or I would have heat problems, I have no outside ventilation besides my open bedroom window.

All are getting the same nutes GH flora nova bloom and a dash of Flora micro, big bud and diamond nectar. @ ~ 1500 ppm

No problems yet, both these strains can be nute finicky.

My system has a homemade rericulating setup.

Flowering times are close enough but it really wouldn't matter if one just harvested the other plants first and just finished out the longer strain.

Thanks for taking a look.

looking beautiful....mighty fun buds! way to grow!!

Just a few more pics of the WW,

Probably harvest next week.

11-06-09 001.jpg

11-06-09 002.jpg

11-06-09 005.jpg

Growdude said:
Just a few more pics of the WW,

Probably harvest next week.

Looking good Growdude! About 10 weeks harvest? I've never done WW- finishing about the same time as the bluberry?

great looking widow's, dude! what breeder are they from?

BBFan said:
Looking good Growdude! About 10 weeks harvest? I've never done WW- finishing about the same time as the bluberry?

seems like the norm for WW is 8-10 weeks.... mine usually finishes in 8-9 if i can keep them stress free....

fleshstain said:
great looking widow's, dude! what breeder are they from?

seems like the norm for WW is 8-10 weeks.... mine usually finishes in 8-9 if i can keep them stress free....

Dutch passion,

My blueberry hermied so ive harvested that already, its only got a very few seeds but its good smoke.

looks great...how did you train em for those bud sites..I have a lot of Sativas just form small popcorn bud sites and maybe small colas on top, but nothing like your deal..niiice!

Another DP Blueberry goes hermie! Those are some monster colas Growdude.

Alittle clarity please, you say 5 weeks and will probibly harvest next week ?
Only 6 weeks of budding and 400 wt lighting = harvest ?
If thats the case my 1000 is for sale and I'm down watting.
Mine appear about the same stage, only in soil, but they're 6 wks in and I figure on another 31/2-4 wks b4 harvest. All Fox products and beautiful but not near harvest.
Thx.

gary18 said:
Alittle clarity please, you say 5 weeks and will probibly harvest next week ?
Only 6 weeks of budding and 400 wt lighting = harvest ?
If thats the case my 1000 is for sale and I'm down watting.
Mine appear about the same stage, only in soil, but they're 6 wks in and I figure on another 31/2-4 wks b4 harvest. All Fox products and beautiful but not near harvest.
Thx.

They were five weeks old on October 11th. That was when the thread was started. When he said he will harvest in a week, that was said yesterday. I think the widow is a ten week strain. And he has two 400hps and one 400mh, that equals 1200watts in his room.

Latest posts

Back