Powdery Mildew in Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan789

Reaction score
Hey everyone it's been a while since last I posted anything here. Suffice to say with things at home I've been busy with a sick wife. So on this grow, I got lazy and ended up with some powdery mildew on my plants. I'll post some of the bud shots on two plants I chopped a bit early @55 days. I hope these shots are good enough they're off my computer screen so bear with me.... Any helpful comments appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
PS I’ve ordered the ZeroTol 2.0 so just waiting on its arrival. I’ve got other indications on some leaves also….. Anyway I hope i can salvage some of this…..

Last edited:
It looks like PM to me. Only thing you can do depends on how far into flower you are, which it looks like you're pretty advanced. Cut off all affected material. I spray in flower in like week 3 or 4, Tiny buds, really doesn't affect anything.Truly, the only way to totally get rid of it is getting rid of all infected plants, then Clean the growroom with weak bleach solutions(everything).Even then you may see it again. PM and mites are 2 things you have to be vigilant about not letting into your garden because once they are there, They will stay for a while.

You could hit it daily with monopotassium phosphate. it helps a lot and is claimed that it can be used till harvest

It looks like PM to me. Only thing you can do depends on how far into flower you are, which it looks like you're pretty advanced. Cut off all affected material. I spray in flower in like week 3 or 4, Tiny buds, really doesn't affect anything.Truly, the only way to totally get rid of it is getting rid of all infected plants, then Clean the growroom with weak bleach solutions(everything).Even then you may see it again. PM and mites are 2 things you have to be vigilant about not letting into your garden because once they are there, They will stay for a while.
Hydrogen peroxide works really well for cleaning a grow room, too.

for the room you can use simple bleach. For the plants, be very careful with h2o2 IME. i got golden leaves within an hour once. you could wash your harvest with dilute h2o2 too. look up cervantes bud wash technique on youtube.

The nuke strength stuff will frost your corneas in a heart beat. Eyeball protection is a must. I've got some 35% stuff that I cut down with distilled water.

Latest posts

Back