Bud shots... 5 weeks in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking there GD. whats up w/ DP BB? were they not tested?

maineharvest said:
They were five weeks old on October 11th. That was when the thread was started. When he said he will harvest in a week, that was said yesterday. I think the widow is a ten week strain. And he has two 400hps and one 400mh, that equals 1200watts in his room.

:yeahthat:

docfishwrinkle said:
nice looking there GD. whats up w/ DP BB? were they not tested?

Well this plant was stressed because I cloned it from a near death mom. the clone it was the saddest looking thing I ever saw and after many weeks it perked up so I said what the hell ill grow it out.

ah i see now, but from sounds of it from other boards dp bb been dropping nanners everywhere. u still have mom on the rebound though, right? well time for me to go sample some o this early misty a buddy just gave me. smells real fruity, but trichs are tiny.

Okay, my error on not looking at the dates of the postings, my apologies. But now another wrench has been thrown in, it has been my understanding, learned here, that 2, 4, 6, 8, or however many lights you use in the same wattage does not increase the size of the wttage, only the range of it, area covered, etc. Or we would all just hang 10 100wt bulbs and produce the same as a single 1000 watter. I beleave useing the HPS and the MH gives him a broader light spectrum, but it is still only 400wt's.
Someone correct me again if I misread that here in the past, I ran two 400's and a t-5 flor at one time beleaving I was putting out well over a thousand wt's and was promptly corrected.
But that was month's ago and maybe the :joint: has played trick's on my mind.
They are some very healthy and beatiful plants in the pic's, under any lighting, good job!

Hey Growdude!- Sorry to hear about the BB. What were trichs like when you pulled her?

gary18 said:
it has been my understanding, learned here, that 2, 4, 6, 8, or however many lights you use in the same wattage does not increase the size of the wttage, only the range of it, area covered, etc. Or we would all just hang 10 100wt bulbs and produce the same as a single 1000 watter. I beleave useing the HPS and the MH gives him a broader light spectrum, but it is still only 400wt's.
Someone correct me again if I misread that here in the past, I ran two 400's and a t-5 flor at one time beleaving I was putting out well over a thousand wt's and was promptly corrected.

Hello Gary18-

Are you trying to calculate watts per square foot? Growdude is using 3-400 watt units creating about the same lumens as a 1000 watt hps (about 145,000). Output per watt is different, output is the same.

Latest posts

Back