Buds galore, but why gain no weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fluffy nugs.
They can be caused by bad genetics but more commonly fluffy buds can be relavent to the grower not providing optimal temperatures, insufficient lumens or off spectrum (doesn't sound like it) as well as by a lack of one or more essential nutrients what's ur lineup like? Something with not so much high numbers but balanced numbers don't go heavy on P find a nute with about half the amount of p value than k and get urself a good additive with L-amino acids and flavic (sp?) Acids. Find urself a good source of calcium and magnesium that will help u get harder bigger calyxes. If ur having problems after that find a strain better suited to the environment u can provide

No light leaks, pitchblack. Light/darkness cycle was changed once in a bad manner but this was on their 3rd day of flowering or something

I'm also growing some NL from Sensiseeds, They are trippin too. their huge but growing really slow and I think the buds will be airy also. I have 2 girls at 7 wks into flower, their not even close to done. I'm growing them right next to 4 The Hog and 4 Pot of Gold girls that are ready for harvest.:hubba: They are doing awesome. :D All the same age. Now the discription from the seedbank, sensi, flower tome 40 -50 days and short and squaty stature. 100% Indica. Looks and acts more like Sativa:confused:

how far away is that 1500w's ??? too far and you'll def get airy weightless buds...seen it too many times...

I used biobizz nutes, 3 different ones, biogrow, bloom and alc-a-mic.
Grow only on veg. All 3 during flowering like instructed but a bit less at the beginning. I only cutted the grow one down a bit at the end. Now without, just plain water. Just these and some added magnesium sprayed once long time ago and a bit after flushing couple of weeks ago

I'm also growing some NL from Sensiseeds, They are trippin too. their huge but growing really slow and I think the buds will be airy also. I have 2 girls at 7 wks into flower, their not even close to done. I'm growing them right next to 4 The Hog and 4 Pot of Gold girls that are ready for harvest.:hubba: They are doing awesome. :D All the same age. Now the discription from the seedbank, sensi, flower tome 40 -50 days and short and squaty stature. 100% Indica. Looks and acts more like Sativa:confused:

This is very interesting, could it be the sensi´s strain? Them buds of your feel dense and all but you feel that they´re light? I might be imagining but I think they just turned light lately..probably just me..
how far away is that 1500w's ??? too far and you'll def get airy weightless buds...seen it too many times...

This 1500w is total HPS what I have. 3x400w and 2x150w. Not too far IMO. Depending of the temperature between 25-40cm above.

ouch, sorry about the PC troubles....soooo 25-40 cm is how many imperial units ???lol...what is that 10-15" ? that should be close enough....are they (the lights) air cooled ? i use a 1000 and a 400 and they stay pretty close...a little closer than you have yours but mine are air cooled..

Heh, no worries with the computer.

10 inch = 25cm, not air cooled. IMO I´ve been accurate with the light distancy, checking daily, changing everytime when needed or possible but might be wrong again.

You know when I got my seeds, they seemed old . The plastic little bubble that they come in had some old film on the inside like the seeds have been there awhile. Ive been growing along time and all the seeds I have purchased from seedbanks are usually right on, besides different phenotypes. I think Sensi dropped the ball.:stuff-1125699181_i_

Yep, maybe Sensi´s gone bad. I acctually ordered mine from weedseedshop, they came wrapped in sensi's things and with sensi´s flyers and stuff. Later I visited sensi´s sites to check the breeders estimated time for flowering and found out that sensi´s fem. NL seeds comes from white label seeds or something. These were in a bag, not in this kind of bouble you mentioned and what I´ve seen aswell.
Very small seeds aswell.

Latest posts

Back